chapter 2

3pov:
Wei ying went to visit his mother madam yu .
the limousine was available which his husband have brought it for him but he just wanted something simple so you just took a nice car with his driver. when he arrived he was met with madam yu .
" how are you I missed you "said the woman as she hugged him" I missed you too mother" . then they talked with each other . After that he met after he met his dad Jiang Cheng and his Big brother Jiang Cheng (Wei ying is younger by months).
"How's my grandkids?"asked the lady.
"They want to the kindergarten, they like Playing with each other, they can't be sperated from each other,they are so cute"said wei ying.
"Shijie would have been happy to see him growing"said with tears about to fall and wearing a warm smile.
"Yes ,she would"said Yu.
Everyone was sad and still for losing her but they had moved on but can't forget her.
~Time skip~
After 3 hours, the visit had ended.
Wei ying had picked his children and went home .
After lunch, the kids took a nap.
He want to his room to rest, for a pregnant person it's really tiring.
He lied on the bed.
"That book...oh yeah , i found him in the basement, let me take a look." Said wei ying.he took the book and found it's a dairy with his name???
"I don't remember have a dairy like this"he Said.
He start reading"the date it's in the past"
"Don't tell me , it's my past life right??, I'm so damn excited"
Then then he started reading he spends his parents have died when he was a little not different from his lifetime, he continued reading his mom had abused him ??he couldn't believe that it's so different .his sister it's still the best she treats him good even in her past life. his brother is younger in his past life and he has anger issues "what is should I say he took it from Mom " and he's mean to me I'm going to beat up his past life if I found him.
  my husband tI met him when I'm 15 he glare at me, yes he did this in the same lifetime too .he just don't know how to express his feeling, my poor husband.
"Oh my god..."his parents had died my golden core , what's a golden core??? Oh, it's very important for cultivator in the past .
I sacrificed it  for my brother he became a demonic cultivator.
He protected innocent people,",well I'm proud of my self"." A-yuan, my baby you exist in my past but i didn't give birth to you "
he killed it sister's husband .but it was an accident he didn't mean it but he left his nephew without parents.  he killed himself, he committed suicide, but what about his little ducklings a-yuan and a-ling. he came back after 13 years?? Is it even possible wait a minute A-yi is here too , my little ducklings are with me.
He continued reading without that he was crying from the start.
Wait, meng Yao did all of this?? I hate you're past self a-yao.
I was fucking framed, I'm really angry now.well my name had been cleared and i married my baby .
But but we suffered so much my baby has suffered so much before husband and he even got punish  for helping and protecting me and he suffered form my oblivious pastself.
"Mommy , I'm hungry"said lan Yuan.
"Really my little baby, i  will make you something" he went to the kitchen and cooked something for the kids.
He went and woke up the other two.
And then he give them the food.
"Mommy thanks"said the kids .
"I'm happy you like it"said wei ying.
"You're the best"said Jin ling
"Mhm"said the lan twins.
After eating, wei ying beguin to wash the dishes but he brook a dish and he hurt himself.
"Ouch", "mommy you're bleeding" said the youngest lan twin worried.
The kids got worried .
"I'm ok, it's nothing , let's go to treat my hand ok"
They went to the room.
Wei ying took the first and kit and begin to treat himself.with the three children in his lab. What can he do ,the children wanted to be with their mother's side.
"Mommy , what's that book" said lan Yuan.
"It's a book i found"said wei ying.
He took the book with his his hand Wich one of his fingers is still a drop of blood .
Suddenly the book started to glow and he found himself in a different place .
He didn't read the last page of the book Wich is with an array and it needs his blood to activate.
Then bunch of swords pointed at him.
But gentle hands took him .
"Wei ying"said the person.
"Lan ...zhan"said we ying.
            (つ≧▽≦)つ(つ≧▽≦)つ(つ≧▽≦)つ
I hope you liked this chapter

            (つ≧▽≦)つ(つ≧▽≦)つ(つ≧▽≦)つI hope you liked this chapter