chapter 6

A.N:
Here's a second chapter for the late update i was going to update sooner but i had exams ☺️ enjoy
         (つ≧▽≦)つ(つ≧▽≦)つ(つ≧▽≦)つ

Previously:
Wei ying looked at meng Yao.
"Well back to business, won't explain Meng Yao?"asked wei ying.
"What is he talking about?"glared Jiang
3pov:
"I don't know anything, what are you talking about ?"asking Meng Yao with a smile which was not sincere.
" you know exactly what I'm talking about ,so let me list it all, you were the one who killed Jin zixuan,my sister, nie mingjue, your father which was a good thing also  madam Jin, isn't that true?"said wei ying with smirk .
Jin ling widened his eyes ,he was schoked.nie huaisang smiled behind his fan.
Meng Yao was scared ,wei wuxian have said everything he did .
Su she said" how could you blame the Jin sect leader he-"
but wei ying cut him off" please you have no room to talk  cuz you were his minion, you were the one who helped him with his plans"
"YOU'RE LYING--"yelled su she.
"Oh really, first of all you betrayed the lan clan and helped the wen ,and when Jin zixun came with the 100 holes in it in his chest ,with that shit,  he was send by the jin leader by blaming it on me ,he wanted  to attack my past self Wich  was controlling wen ning,  so you played a flute like your master said to you and wen ning lost control and attacked him because he saw him as threat , you did this because you wanted your father to legimate you isn't that right Meng Yao? ,you wanted him to accept you and this was one of the plans, he wanted the yin iron from the past me , didn't you tell my sister about the war and she went to protect me ,she wanted that didn't she? but in the war you wanted to use her so you could take the yin iron  for me , after my death you got a piece of it , you killed your father also nie mingjue didn't qi deviation but you played the cleaning melody with wrong tones ,you even married your half sister and killed your child"finished wei ying.
"A-yao,is that true?"asked lan Xichen helplessly
"Why are you asking him ,when you know the answer,and besides lan zhan told you to not trust him , but you believed him more than your brother , I'm really disappointed in you"said wei ying.
Lan Xichen lowered his head,
"Uncle is it true , my dad died for nothing why ?"said Jin ling crying.
Before he take another step wei ying  hugged him and said" Don't cry I am here "while Patting his head and  hugging  him, Jin ling cried more. Meng Yao didn't answer anything or say  a word he was speechless.
after that many was demanding to kill him,  burning him as such things.
"So you now know the truth ,my past self said to you that the wens was innocent the daffin wens, they were just elderly and... a toddler with them you had a war against people who doesn't know cultivation who were healers and a toddler you took a siege against this people .and lan zhan was punished because he protected me , he believed me and you call yourself reighthous"wei ying looked at them with disgust.
Everyone was speechless they couldn't say a word .
The lan clan lowered their heads.
"You didn't even check and saw the people you charged at them without seeing them or taking a look to them, you are disgusting , what kind of people are you?, you did things without even a prof"said wei ying.
The Juniors looked with a complex feelings about what their parents and the world said .what a cruel world they live in.
Meng Yao was captured ,he and su she.
The children during this were asleep.they woke up after the shouting.
"My little ducklings , how was your sleep?"asked wei ying with eyes filled with love .for them he looked like a goddess and his pregnant state made him more beautiful.
"It was good mommy"said Jin ling.
"They shouting woke me up , i needed to sleep more"said lan Jingyi .
"Mn"said  lan Yuan.
"Pfft,you remind of lan zhan , he used to talk mostly with"mn""said wei ying.
"So how will you get back ?"asked lan Xichen.
"Don't go"said lan zhan he was scared of losing this wei ying.
"Yes mo- Uncle don't go"said Jin ling.
"It's not my time, and the people of my time will be worried-"said Wei ying
"Besides i don't know how to get back"
Lan zhan sighed in relief ,not him only.
"Wei ying, come back to Gusu with me"said Lan zhan.
Before Wei ying respond, Jiang Cheng said"no, he should come to lotus pillar"
"No ,he should go to lanling"said Jin ling.
"I'm going with my husband,of course"said wei ying.
Then he yelled"make sure to spread the truth about this and also about my invention like the compress of evil ,the flag and many more"
"We were tricked"said one of the Juniors.
"What a disgusting people"said another.
"I don't believe this"said zizhen.
Wei ying took a look at him and scanned him .
"Are Oyang zizhen?"asked wei ying.
"M-me, yeah"said the boy bowing.
"No need for that"said wei ying.
"How do you know if I may ask?"he asked.
"Well you're friends with my children actually best friends,you always play ,eat even you take showers together since you visit us to play"said wei ying chuckling.
Zizhen was stunned at first then embarrassed .
"A-zhen you want to come here?"said wei ying softly.
The boy came and wei ying hugged him .
"Lan zhan stop drinking vinegar , no body is stealing me from you"said wei ying.
Lan zhan's ears turned red.
"Don't be embarrassed, it's okay"said wei ying.
Lan zhan widened his eyes.
"Of course ,i can read you, I'm not that dense and I'm very smart. I can read your other self so why not you?"said wei ying.
The Juniors then circled wei ying.
"What do we call you?"asked one of the Junior.
"Senior wei is good, better than Xian mama" murmured wei ying the last part.
"Xian mama?"asked Jin ling.
"What , don't call me that ,i said Senior wei"said wei ying
"But"looked the Juniors with puppy eyes.
"Fuck , I can't with your eyes, okay"said wei ying.
"A-yuan,A-yi and A-ling you can call me mommy ,mama or mom if you want"said wei ying.
"I found something "said one of the Juniors.
"Oh it's my bag ,give to me"said wei ying .
Wei ying Opened the bag and found his phone, missed calls and messages from his husband and family.wait can he  really have signal??
He received a call.some unleashed their sword.
"Wow, Keep them down,and stop with the sword you'll give a heart attack,do you want to lose the baby?"he asked them.
"This is a phone we can do some things with it ,and my husband is calling"
He answered and put it in higher speaker.
"Wei ying where are "said a voice of another lan wangji who was worried.
A.N:
I hope you enjoyed 1242 words.

N:I hope you enjoyed 1242 words