chapter 1

3.pov:
Wei ying yawned as he stopped the clock form ringing.
" lan zhan wake up you're gonna be late " said wei ying.
Lan zhan hugged his husband who was  in his arms tighter and kissed his forehead and checks .
"I don't want too, i want to stay like this forever"said lan zhan  wearing a smile.
Wei ying kissed his lips.they shared the kiss for some minutes.
Wei ying was about to get up but lan zhan stooped him.
"You're pregnant , just rest"said the alpha, but his Omega chuckled and replied"don't you want to taste my delicious food,huh?,and besides i have to cook the children's breakfast.".
Wei ying got up and lan zhan followed him .they washed their Faces and brushed their teeth.
"Babe, why don't you take a shower?, You still have time"
Wei ying went to the kitchen and started to cook.
He made eggs, bacon, toast Wich you can put jam or chocolate or honey with it  , coffee of course and pancakes for the children mostly since lan zhan like eggs with bacon and some coffee.
After finishing cooking, he want to Children's room .
they live in a mansion and lan zhan is a owner of a successful company ad he's a dominant alpha .
Wei ying is very beautiful Omega many fell in love with him , he was a pure blood Omega, but he disguised as a beta because  he doesn't want to get bullied, harassed or raped etc.
The only people who knew about his real second gender is his family Wich are the Jiang.
But in highschool he was left to clean in the end of the day .
He suddenly got into a heat and lan zhan was the students council president ,so he didn't leave.
When the alpha smelled the omega he couldn't resist though that lan zhan was an alpha who respect and doesn't look down on omegas and have a self-restraint (he can control himself when omegas goes in heat)  but he couldn't because wei ying was his fated pair , his mate , he was the one for him.
So they did it and the alpha bite the Omega's neck.wei ying was now a marked omega .
The Jiangs heard about the incident and were very angry , they wanted to sue the lans , madam Jiang was going to kill lan zhan but wei ying stopped her .
In the past Yu , fengmian and his half brother wi cangze fell in love with wei ying's mom.  they were the most three who had competition to win her heart .for a fact the whole school had  feel for her.
the three alpha wanted to make the omega theirs but in the end she  married wei cangze  .
After the death of wei ying's parents yu couldn't believe and was hurt hearing the news she and her husband.  she promised to take care of him as her own.
The Jiangs loved the omega and always wanted to protect him form the world if they could .but this time they couldn't be there for him and they hated this fact.
Wei ying now was a marked omega and that means he have to marry his alpha.
So they wanted to held the marriage after the graduation because they were only 16 but after some month wei ying turned out to be pregnant so they married in the same week of  hearing the news.
Lan zhan confessed to wei ying that he fell in love with him since he first meet him and they had a happy marriage
And the marriage held , Jin zixuan was stunned cause even though he's engaged to yanli ,he fell in love with wei ying because he was someone who accepted and understated him, he was the one he wanted but couldn't ,but afterwards he fell in love with yanli and they married after months of the couples marriage.
Wei ying gave birth to 2 beautiful boys lan Yuan the older twin and lan Jyingy the youngest.in that time yanli was pregnant and after months she had Jin ling.but when Jin ling was 3 months old and the twins almost a year , Jin ling's parents had a car accident and died so the omega took the little baby and raised him as his own( he was the guardian by the law ,Jin zixuan and Jiang yanli put him as one), he was sad and stunned of the news but he raised Jin ling as his own and he loved him as his son.
the kids share the same room and sleep in a big bed, they wanted to sleep together since Jing ling doesn't want to stay alone ,so they shared a room.(A-yuan and a-yi are 4 years old they are twins and Jin ling is 3 years old near the 4 years.).
He opened the room's door and looked at the three sleeping babies, yeah they are his babies his little ducklings .
"A-ling, A-yuan, a-yi wake up for school" said wei ying softly ruffling the kids hair.
Jin ling woke up and said"good morning mommy " he rubbed his eyes.
Wei ying helped him down and let him go to wash his face ,he woke up his twins and went to bathroom with them.
After washing their face, they got down.
They found lan zhan had just finished eating.he kissed the three kids and they kissed him back (lan zhan sees Jin ling as one of his children and care for him)
He kissed wei ying in the lips and children giggled.
He had gone to work and the kids had gone to the kindergarten.
They have servant , he cooks sometimes because his family like his food.
Wei ying pov:
The basement is really messy,i should take a look.
When I went to take a look , i found it clean.of course my husband wouldn't let anything unorganized or dirty.
I chuckled.
What's this book.
It's a dairy ?, I took it and put it in my room.
Actually I'm a doctor but I'm taking a break since I'm pregnant.
I Will see what is the book about.
A.N:
So how was first chapter.
I hope you liked first chapter ☺️🤗