chapter 3

Previously:
Then bunch of swords pointed at him.
But gentle hands took him .
"Wei ying"said the person.
"Lan ...zhan"said we ying.
Now:
When wei ying looked at lan zhan he saw love , gref, great sadness and longing.
"Lan zhan, why are you sad?"said wei ying worried.
"Wei ying"lan zhan couldn't say anything more.
Wei ying hugged him,lan zhan didn't hesitate and hugged him tie scared that he will disappear again and can't touch him and feel his warmth again.
Wei ying felt drip of water ,when he looked and lan zhan he found him crying.it brook his heart.
Wei ying cupped his face and whipped his tears and said"lan zhan don't cry , you'll make me sad and i will cry too".
His as was teary because of the hormones ,he was sensitive .
Wei ying kissed lan zhan cheeks .a lot of gasps was heard but the two didn't care.
After that wei ying kissed his lips , lan zhan ears turned red , everyone present was surprised and shocked, they saw the yiling patriarch kissing lan wangji.
Lan zhan didn't waste the moment and kissed him.
Wei ying said with a soft smile filled with love"lan zhan don't cry , I can't see you sad , it breaks my heart".
Lan zhan smiled ???yes,he was smiling.
"WEI WUXIAN"wei ying heard someone yell his name.
Lan zhan became protective as he shielded wei ying with his body ,hands and sleeve ,what was clear of him was his head , chest and knees .
"A-cheng"said wei ying softly with a soft smile.
Jiang Cheng couldn't move ,he stopped he didn't have the urge to talk, to move .
He hated this guy ,he was the one who murdered"his family" isn't it , then way is he stepping back???
The Juniors looked ,this was the yiling patriarch ??? He looks nice and kind.
Wei ying scanned the room he saw some familiar and unfamiliar faces than he looked back at lan zhan and was confused.
"Lan zhan what are you wearing ??and you're hair..."said wei ying.
But when lan zhan turned he was surprised and said touching wei ying hair "wei ying why is your hair is short,and the clothes" .
"What do you mean , that's my normal clothes and my hair is always like that"said wei ying.
Lan zhan hesitated and asked "wei ying how did you get here?"asked lan zhan.
"Oh, well you were at work ,so I took the kids to kindergarten after that i visited my family, after that i read a book i found in our basement and it had my name so I read it and i think it's my past life and it was messed up.
Then i brought the kids home and i accidentally brook a dish and i went to the bedroom to treat my hand and i touched the book then a light came and suddenly I'm here"said wei ying and lan zhan after every each word became anxious .
"Wei ying what year is it?"said lan zhan
"Silly , it's 2021"said wei ying earning shocked looks and faces.
"Is there something wrong??"asked wei ying.
"Wei ying had Time traveled "said lan zhan.
"WAIT,WHAT,does that mean I'm in the past?"asked wei ying.
"Yes "said lan zhan.
"Where's other me"
"Dead"
"Oh my poor lan zhan"
And wei ying hugged him again.
Wei ying though if he really is in the past that means it's dangerous.likely he is alon-,wait the kids were with him when the thing happened.
"Lan zhan what if someone was with me when it happened ,will he be here?"asked wei ying worried.
"Mn"said lan zhan seeing the worry in wei ying's eyes.
"Lan zhan i have to find them"said wei ying.
When he stepped his was about to trip but lan zhan catched him and he touched his stomach,why is it big??
"Wei ying what's wrong with your stomach?"asked lan zhan earning everyone's eye's and ears.
"Oh , I'm pregnant"said wei ying smiling.
"WHAT"said everyone.
"You're lying","it's impossible","it's another trick".
Wei ying had enough and yelled"SHUT UP".and the place became quiet .
"I'm pregnant you like it or not"said wei ying.
"Who"said Jiang Cheng gritting his teeth.
"Oh , it's my husband of course"said wei ying.
"Who is he"said lan zhan sad , angry and more emotions in his face.
"It's you or future you"said wei ying.
But before anyone say anything ,wei ying grabbed lan zhan hand and said "i have to find to find them"
Lan Xichen talked for the first time "who?","my children"said wei ying.
"We have more"said lan zhan ."yes,ours"is what wei ying said.
Wei ying became worried sick for his kids and yelled "A-yuan where are you ?" The teenager with same name tensed .
"A-yuan, A-yi, A-ling where are you?"said wei ying the two called tensed.
"You why are you calling my name? How dare you"said Jin ling angry but there's a felling told him to be quiet.
"Huh , A-ling that's you? Well I'm calling cause first of all you are toddlers or you're future selves and in this kind of world it's dangers"wei ying with a  worried tone .
"Mama"it was heard.
"I'm here "wei ying said "lan zhan we have to find them".
Lan zhan nodded.
But before they move the saw three little figure falling .
A.N :
That's the longest chapter i wrote .
I hope you enjoyed.