Chapter 23

"Wanna get out of here?" Ruby asked while squeezing my hands as she rubbed her thumb across the backs of my knuckles.

"You know I'd love to but I think we planned on some kind of encore at the end when Motionless is done but after that, I am all yours." I said leaning up to quickly peck her lips. 

"Okay I'll go wait for you in the front row like I was." Ruby said before she turned to walk that way but I quickly stopped her.

"I wouldn't do that unless you want crowd surfers going over your head and moshers all in your space." I noticed her face recoil slightly as she nodded making me laugh at her cute face. 

"Good point, I'll wait back here." 

"Good choice." I winked at her before leading her by the hand back up towards Phi. 

"Hey love, how they doing?" 

"Hey, what are you guys still doing here? I thought you would have been long gone by now." My best friend said while throwing a wink my way. 

I rolled my eyes as I smiled. "We'll be gone soon but I wanted to stay for the end as everyone closes out the show." I said, turning my eyes to look out and saw the guys were preforming the best that I've ever seen them.

"Motionless is performing really well I think because this is their last show before they go back into the studio." I nodded as I looked at Phi watching her man which was adorable. I turn back to the stage with a smile on my face as I squeeze Ruby's hand tighter.

"Thank you guys!" Motionless just ended right as the crowds cheered the loudest I think I've heard them. "Now this is going to be our last song of the night and I think it's a special one because it's dedicated to one of my new best friends and her girlfriend." He looked over at us with a wide ass grin on his face which made me blow him a friendly kiss.

 "When I met Sawyer and Phi, they were regular bookshop owners and badass bookshop owners at that because well they listened to MIW." I couldn't help the little giggle that came out of my mouth as he smirked and flipped the little hair that he had over his shoulder.

"But mainly because they knew who we were but treated us just like ordinary people anyway, not to mention that they know how to put on one hell of a fucking show. You guys know, let me hear you make some noise for Creatures Of Habit!" Everyone's screams were the loudest I've ever heard it on this tour. 

"So in honor of Sawyer and her girl, this one is dedicated to them. This is Eternally Yours." The crowds again screamed their lungs out as I swallowed the lump in my throat and fought to keep back happy tears as the song began. I felt Ruby lean her head on my shoulder and wrap her arms around my waist as we began to sway to the guitars and melody.

"Blow the bridge to the past and wipe the finger prints. Melt your heart encased in wax, steal it with a kiss. Our fates engraved, scar enslaved as we mutually destruct, repose my love, I've sinned enough for the both of us!" I sang the first verse with Chris from side stage as he sang to the crowds in front of him. As I listened to the rest of the song, I swayed in Ruby's arms with an everlasting smile on my lips in complete bliss. 

That is until Chris got a strange look in his eye and looked like he was questioning something. "You know something doesn't quite feel right." He said as he looked over at me. "How would you guys feel if Sawyer got up here with me?" 

"Oh no, I couldn't." I said, not that he could hear me. He didn't listen as he got an extra mic and began walking over to us. Handing the mic to me, I took it, quickly kissing Ruby's cheek and stepped on stage. "You know I could kill you right now but clearly too many witnesses. Besides, you said all that sweet stuff about me and my girl, I'll let it slide just this once."