Family

'Xiao ge" this is what Zhang Qiling was in love with these two words always made his heart'full of emotions towards the little notorious child ....

Few days later after the incident Zhang was discharged from the hospital , after asking about his family and other information he told that he has none left now and was alone so ofc why would our little troublemaker leave a chance not to take his fav ge which he called him in these past days when he was admitted in hospital ...

So he clearly announced to his family that he was taking his Xiaoge with him but after the consideration it was decided by both the families that he'll stay with Zhan's family as they were of same age and Wu xie will have his Xiaoge as his neighbour . At first he was against the idea but eventually he had to agree cause" dear! o dear ", no one can deny the order of his mom!
So that's how they ended up being neighbour,Wu xie stared going to Zhan house more and more and sometimes he slept with Xiaoge Pampering him with all love and hugs 🤗
Zhang was a very silent kid , he rarely talked to people and there were very few chances where he saw his emotions but Wu xie was different and he knew it .... From the first meet the little troublemaker made a special place in his heart ! The cold Zhang was so warm and humble towards the kid .

The families were happy and decided to send the kids together in the school
years had passed slowly and happily
,the once notorious kid is now in middle school and Zhang was in high school but he decided to stay with Wu xie in his class though decided to repeat his school years with him ... His family weren't happy with his decision but they can't force the poker face

So that's how they ended up being in the same class .
Student's used to make fun of Xiaoge being an adult and in middle school but it didn't affected his cause he was with his Little dear brother  ....