Zhang's past 🕦

It been one month since Wu xie confessed to Zhang Qiling... Initially they spent their time together regularly going on dates enjoying their time snuggling with each other hugging and kissing ... Wu xie knew that Zhang like things simple and peaceful so he took him for riding, walk holding hands together and enjoying each other's presence . 

But recently Wu xie was busy with works he mostly came home late and avoiding dinner telling that he ate with the clients .
After Wu xie confessed Zhang moved in with him and they used to cook food for each other , and these small gestures of love made his heart full . filling the gap which always lacked lovein Zhang's heart .

It was 1 am and Wu xie didn't returned yet Zhang was getting anxious, suddenly the gate opened revealing a tired Wu xie .

"Oh Xiaoge, why are you up this late"

"Waiting for you"

"You should sleep on time ge,ok"

"Sorry, had dinner with clients and I was late again , I promise I'll make it up to you"

"What about your dinner? Had it?

Zhang Qiling was actually waiting for him to have dinner with him so he also didn't ate his food but he lied to him telling that he had it few hours back he was just waiting for Wu xie to arrive .

So they went together in their room and Wu xie directly hoped on it instantly sleeping like a 5 year old without taking off his shoes and socks .

"Stil a kid" he mumbled and took off his shoes and socks , keeping his bag aside ...

While he was keeping his bag away ,a file fall from it .... Initially Zhang didn't want to see it but the contents written on it's first page made him curious to look inside .

"Wang Family"

Inside the family the information of Wang family and it's members were written with the details of their property assests, illegal work .

And few pages were about Zhang family but the information was incomplete , and various questions marks were put on it .

Zhang Qiling was shocked to see everything ,Was Wu xie spying on him? Why he was investigating about Wang and Zhang family?

And how did Wu xie knew about Zhang mansion??

Everything was again messing with him .

This time he will make sure to know that how did Wu xie knew about his background and what the hell he was upto in these past years and what's up with this file.

Morning came Wu xie got ready for his work but he was searching something .

"Xiaoge,did you see my bag? Asked Wu xie

"Looking for this" said Zhang Qiling with plain expressions .

He was standing near the gate holding a leather bag with some files in his hand .

"Oh thank you Xiaoge" he thanked him and tried taking his file back but Zhang didn't gave it and told him to sit back as he needed to talk ...

Wu xie saw it coming ....
He can't ignore his questions and it was his responsibility to open up to his fiance ...

"You saw it"

"Hmmm"

Ok , I'm sorry I didn't want you to know , please don't get angry with me once I tell you everything but promise me you'll tell me about you and complete the missing fragments .ok?? .. asked Wu Xie ..