I missed you

And that's when Zhang Qiling body moved he slowly came back to his conscience and sadly there was no one ,the whole floor was empty because of Zhan's family order as they own the hospital,his family went to take rest and Zhan was with Lan zhan .

Zhang Qiling woke up slowly and carefully walked outside aimlessly,it was night and again the stupid rain ,

it was raining.
He was walking and walking not minding the gazes he was getting from people , he didn't know what to do with his life now, everything had been lost , why didn't he died on that day . Why he was saved.

Xiaoge ! Are you okay ? " a  voice snapped him out of his thoughts forcing him to turn around to face the owner . He smiled at the silhouette of the familiar figure . Under this downpour of rain , he saw Zhan striding towards him .
More emotions started brimming inside his overflowing emotions , as the memories of him being with his  dark days started flowing .

God !! Why didn't he fall for him instead of him ? He is the person every man and woman could ever desire in their life .

" Zhang ge," he embraced me , patting on my back with his soft hands.

What are you thinking idiot ,what are you doing huh! .

Soon they were followed by his family, fatty ,Lan Zhan and the one his unconsciously longed for 'Wu xie! His Wu xie, but not the one he loved but a monster in disguise"!

Everything suddenly went black,may be it the the after affect of medicines or shock but Zhang lost his conscious .

After few hours , Zhang opened his eyes and found himself in the familiar environment .

Zhang ge, my child , you woke up!

Zhan , fatty , his parents who were waiting For him to come back in his senses ,spoke at one time seeing him getting up .

But one thing was different ,his eyes were searching for familiar figure .

"Wu xie!?? ... He spoke slowly .

Wu xie was ashamed to face Zhang Qiling he was guilty for his actions.

But when zhan informed that Zhang Qiling want to meet him he was shocked as well as happy ..

He slowly went inside meeting the latter's eyes.

"Tianzhen,come here" he spoke slowly

It was like wu xie melted on the latter's sentence .

He hesitantly went to his side and soon was embraced by Zhang .

"Wu xie, I missed you!!

And listening to latter's statement he started crying .

"Zhang ge,how? "

"Shhh! And he kept hugging him like a 5 year old kid .

The family was shocked to see them like this, Wu xie was back to his ownself .

A/N:- I'll tell you what actually happened in next chapter and upcoming 2 chapter's I'll tell you about Zhang's family history.