Assault in club 🔞

Wu Xie opened the footage and saw Zhang Qiling entering looking all hot and dashing , his blood was boiling . He soon saw him entering the bar and ordering drink . People were eyeing him like he was some snack to eat and devour . Soon one men came near him trying to seduce him but Zhang Qiling was not giving a damn to him .

So the men went near the bartender and mixed something in his drink which was later served to Zhang Qiling .

Wu xie's blood was boiling to see everything.
Soon he saw him exiting the bar and the other man following him .

Soon Wu xie ran to the other side to search for him .

Zhang Qiling was  now drugged and he wasn't even aware how .

He was lying on a bed with his both hands and feet tied up on each corner of the bed . He could move but couldn't touch himself because he was tied up . He was trying to stay calm and relax but his member was getting harder . He couldn't control it . He felt that his body was burning and felt like he couldn't breathe . His vision was getting blurry and couldn't really identify in what room he was in or even think what he was doing here .

The only thing that he remember was that he was here for drinking and having something take out his frustration but then remembers going to the bathroom . When he was doing his business he heard a scream . He first ignored it but then heard a man's voice shouting.
" somebody helps me . "
He remembers following the voice and then someone put a cloth on his mouth.
He was now losing his conscious but he saw the person but his view was blur.

He couldn't believe what he saw . The goon  was stained with blood over his clothes ,  Zhang noticed this , And with the drug overcoming his senses he fall in in the darkness of abyss but with his blurry vision he saw those family orbes ...
Soon he heard footsteps but he can't tilt his body because he was chained so he just tried using his hearing ability ,he could hear footsteps reaching .

sorry for making you wait love but I had to get rid of that bastard , how he dare to lay his eyes on what's mine.

Zhang was stunned by this . He could feel the latter's breath close to his ear . What came next surprised him more . The exploiter licked his ear and proceeded to suck it . Zhang tried to escape from the assaulter's tongue on his ear . But it didn't work , the latter noticed this and bit his ear .

Stop it ! Mr Wu, It's hurt .Zhang Qiling couldn't tolerate his action anymore . Wu xie started laughing . It was not just a normal laugh but a maniac laugh . This was the first time Zhang Qiling spoke hatefully to him. He never ever raise his voice at him . Zhang was always calm  to him . Zhang notice what he has done and was scared of his life , what could happen next . He knew that this Wu xie'wasn't his Wu xie,he have completely changed into someone he did not know..He knew that his naive was not the same man  he longed for. He was the devil now. He didn't knew that he how he become so  cruel , wicked , manipulative ,  , crazy , and aggressive .he wasn't the cute, innocent,naive person any more .
He now used bad words , molested him ,how much the latter change .
His first time witnessing this was when he returned from South Korea and met him again after those years of separation . He can't believe wht he saw but one thing was clear to him that he lost the naive one somewhere between these years . This was so traumatising for Zhang . He loves him almost all his life ..

Wu xie moved  from  his place and starting removing Zhang's  cloth . He was stunned again by Wu xie's actions . Now he knows what is going on . Wu xie was the one who drugged him . The Man killed and beaten by him was the one who assaulted him earlier in the club with .  . He could imagine what could happen to him when the Wu xie gets tired of him .
I like to see you wearing the things that I gifted you but not always .... I will want to see you your whole naked body .... I don't remember when was the last time I saw your whole body without a cloth on top of it . I think the last time was when you were 18 years old . You have always slept with me since you met me but when you became an adolescent , My brother took you away from me and I couldn't see you anymore . You went away from me leaving me alone in this cruel world .I wanted to by your side Zhang Qiling,I wanted to see and feel your whole naked body . You became more muscular and more mature .
Wu xie took out Zhang's cloth and he was only in his underwear . only in his underwear .
  You are a demon,you aren't my Wu xie ,get away;!! Shouted zhang

Zhang couldn't hold it anymore . "I didn't think I was at fault Wu xie , I went away just because i want to and no one gave you right over me , nd Zhan ge just helpd me ,and wtf you are doing now ,huh? Just hurting me!! I hate You Wu xie!! I fucking hate you,"cried Zhang then a slap could be heard .Wu xie' slapped him and proceeded to grab his hair from his neck and pull it behind . You saying I'm a demon? !! Hahahaaha .... I never saw you as my brother or anything like that ... I saw you as my soulmate ... as my lover ... I never loved you as brother ... I love you as a man ...I just was unsure of these feelings but you don't know how much I missed that little alluring smile, these lips,ears and with that he started biting him
Wu xie proceeded to pull his hair and bite his neck , lick it , suck it and again bite it . Ahh .... stop it ... MR WU..it's hurt Zhang neck started to hurt but his body enjoyed it . He enjoyed the pain . body reacted to Wu xie's actions . He could feel his body getting hotter and his vision becoming more blurry . This is my way of showing my love to you ... Zhang  ...He let go of his hair and proceeded to bite , lick , and suck his neck , collar bone , and all body parts slowly  ,he repeated this multiple times . He did it in all parts of Zhang's body . He also did it on his back . He wanted to mark Zhang as his own . He has been waiting for this for a long time . could not hold it anymore , his body was responding to his actions action . His body wanted to be touched by WUxie's hands but not his mind . He was still conscious and he couldn't let this happen . zhang tried to move again from him but it didn't work.
........
He was stronger . His body was lying on top of him and he couldn't move because of this . Wu xie started to kiss him from head to toe except for his lips . Zhang had never experienced this in his life . All the kisses , biting , licking and sucking . He didn't know how to stop him from going forward . He could have never done this but he knew what could happen next . When he felt satisfied with his work on Zhang body he proceeded to remove his clothes . Zhang noticed this and he was expressless .

He had never seen Wu xie's body completely naked .
--W - what ... are you ... d - doing ? ! Zhang started to panic . He didn't know what could happen to him . He couldn't stand I up because he felt so weak . All his five senses were not in their places . Also his consciousness started to be affected by the drug that he gave him . The Latter only smiled at him and continued to take ofF his clothes . Zhang couldn't tolerate to see this so he try his best to turn his body on the other side of the bed . He did it . He lying on his stomach . But because of this , the bed touched his crotch . With only a slight touch , his member turns on . He was sweating cause pain of his member . He couldn't pleasure himself . An erection doesn't go away on its own .

He was biting his pillow and grabbing it hard with his both's hands

He was biting his pillow and grabbing it hard with his both's hands . The latter was enjoying what he was seeing . He enjoying see Zhang roll in the bed while he tried to pleasure himself . --Ah - hh..P - please .... let me go ... U - untied me ... l - i ... can't hold it anymore ... it - t's h - hurt ... ah .--- moans of Zhang were music for the Wu xie's ears . -- Don't worry ... I would help you..the only thing you have to do is to beg me and say that you want me
- I - i ... won't ... never ! - Zhang screamed while he tried to catch his breath . --Then ...

you don't leave me another choice .... l would have to make you want me ...-- Wuxie got on the bed and started to take Zhang's underwear . Now he could enjoy his body . He then got on top of him , he got closer to his ear , and proceeded to suck it . He used one of his hands to touch Zhang's nipples and the other hand to masturbate him .

Long update 🌚
I don't own any of the fan art
Credit to the respective owner//