Am I a burden to you?

It was time to go back and Miao had to attend a call ,so wu xie saw that Zhang was coming out of his room and dragged him back to his room .

At first zhan was shocked with the sudden push but inhaling the familiar scent which always calm him down made his heart at peace and he let himself dragged with him.

"Wtf Xiaoge, why you aren't spending time with me recently" whined Wu xie .

Xiaoge said nothing he just gazed in those brown orbes to search for something he longed for these past 6 years! But now there wasn't anything which he longed for he just stayed there silent like a statue.

"Xiaoge !!!, say something " inquired the younger one .

'Hmmm'? Said Zhang

"What hmmm! Tell me ! Why Xiaoge? Am I a burden to you know? Am I not more important to you !! Complained Wu xie

"Wu xie" said Xiaoge painfully

"Don't talk to me ,!" declared the naive one

"Please", pleaded Zhang .

Wu xie knew that Xiaoge spoke less so he just calmed a little down and asked again

" Promise me you'll spend more time with me and take care of me ,I don't like it when you don't even ask me about my food in these days!! I was so hurt uwuuuu, and here we go the crazy side appeared .

Xiaoge knew that Wu xie can be so childish sometimes ,so he just calmly hugged him in his embrace and this always calms down the notorious one .
" I promise,said Zhang and started caressing latter's brown hairs!

"Wu xie"!!they heard Miao's voice
Let's go and don't forget your promise Xiage,said Wu Xie and went outside .

Xiage stood there' speechless ,he didn't understand what to do , he can't hurt Wu xie, he wasn't able to , people thought he was a very strong person and he actually was ...

He never felt this empty and lonely because Wu xie was always there for him to cheer him out, his stupid questions and clumsy acts always filled his heart'with joy but now !
He felt so alone and he can't even go to Zhan ge often because Wu Xie would again. Start any fuss !! So he silently went out for packing his stuff back ...

Zhan brought his own car and Wu xie' s driver was there for to pick him up so he decided to go with Miao and wanted Zhang to tag along with them , and Zhang for not wanting to hurt the naive one agreed to go with them.

Though Lan Zhan wasn't aware about anything but he surely knew that something was wrong going on so he just told Wu xie that he have to visit hospital and he needed Zhang as he was aware of hospital and the people there , Wu xie wasn't ready to send Xiage with him but soon Miao also persuaded Wu xie to let Xiaoge go.

Happy Birthday to me,lol 🤣
Yeahhh update!!
Enjoy 🤭💙