Epilogue

Wu xie was sleeping ,he had a smile on his face may be having a good dream .He was dreaming about his marriage with Zhang Qiling actually .

Flashback .

WU Xie went out of Zhang's house and saw Zhan and Wangji .

" Hey Zhan ge ,hey Lan Zhan ge " he called them but was surprised when they suddenly blocked him . He asked him what were they doing there .

For that they replied that they wanted to let them taste the cake for their wedding tomorrow.
Hearing the word taste ,the kid inside him got excited and he happily took a piece .

It was Zhang's request for Zhan to cook his famous came specially for them on their special day .Wu xie being a notorious he mocked Zhan that he didn't want to eat bad food on his wedding so he took a piece and  tasted the cake it was delicious but when he finished the last bite there he felt that he was slowly falling and unconscious .

" He's awake ... " - he woke up when he saw Mianmian , Ah Ning , mon  in front of me .

" WU XIE is awake "
HE got up when he saw he was surrounded by women he knew.

He heard fatty's voice as he  stood up and was surprised by the red carpet in front of him.

Zhang' s Friends were  giving hin a flower and lovely letters .
He could hear his voice while he read the same thing he says on the screen . He was holding a card and he was reading it while Wu xie was walking .

" To my Wu Xie I want to thank you for being there for me . Thank you for existing .
You've seen how moody , messy , and difficult I could get . I know that I can be a little hard to handle , but because of you , I'm embracing the gentler and kinder side of myself . Thank you for bringing out the best in me . I love you with all my heart .

Thank you for always making me feel special and loved . I know that you have a lot of people in your life and you love them all , but you always make me feel that I'm your favorite and that I'm loved the most . Thank you for loving me . I want you to know that you're my favorite person , too . One letter only ... can only get close to him " Thank you for being the kind of boyfriend . Thank you because you always know how to make me smile . You don't mind doing silly nothings with me , and you enjoy hanging out with my friends and family . Thank you for always being honest , for always being strong , and for always being brave . I love you always ! ". Thank you for finding me again . Thank you for all the love and efforts you did for my family and me ." Zhang spoke

Wu xie finally  held his hand on the last step .

Xiaoge .. I don't know what I did to deserve a boyfriend like you , but I'm so glad that I did . I love the way you love me . Thank you for everything that you do and for everything that you I can't wait to be your husband and make you the happiest husband ! I love you now and forever . Wu xie spoke.

Im Ready to be your husband ... I want to see you in our wedding ... Please speed up the time I want to be married by this handsome man in front of me !!! ... " ... " Thank You Zhang ge , I Love you .

He kissed his hand and hugged him tightly . At the same time , the confetti fell to the top led by their friends .

He was so touched as he never thought Zhang Qiling could do this to me .he  had no idea he could surprise him the day before they got  married .

Wu Xie'Pov

" This is the day of our wedding and I am so excited and nervous . I don't expect to find a partner for my life . and I found that in a person named Zhang Qiling I watched him as he waited for me . He is wearing an expensive tuxedo made I don't expect this to be so happy to marry the person you love so much .

I thought at first the wedding was nothing , but I was wrong . This is the happiest day of your love . that you see the person you will be with for the rest of your life and the person you will be with when you grow old . He looked at me as if he was whispering that I am very happy because he is the one I can share today . I fall in love with the smiles he gave me when I approached him .. " Zhang Qiling.. My soon to be  husband and Wife " We held hands to each other and faced the altar .

To promise that we will never be separated forever . The priest has spoken and the wedding has begun . " Dearly beloved , we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses , to join .He was holding a card and he was reading it while I was walking .

" To my Baobei , I want to thank you for all the wonderful ways you make me happy , even when you don't realize it . Just seeing your face or hearing your voice can make my day already . It's a treat when I get to spend the entire day with you and do all our favorite things together .

Because of you , I have a permanent smile on my face and butterflies fluttering in my stomach . Thank you for giving me this giddy , happy feeling every time .

Priest soon announced us as married couple, everyone congratulated us .

Soon we went to our respective place . We had a wonderful first night .
But soon his beautiful dream turned into a nightmare ,he saw Zhang Qiling with red eyes . He was scared of him .

Suddenly Wu xie' dream broke again the same thoughts started hurting him .
Why did Zhang Qiling forgave him without any explanation ?

Zhang Qiling who saw Wu xie sitting there covered in sweats and sat beside him trying to calm down the latter .

"Wu xie, what's wrong".

"Zhang ge"

"Hmm"

"Answer me honestly ,why did you forgave me without further explanations of my acts"?.

"Wu Xie ;Can we not talk about past"?

"No Zhang ge,I actually want to know , it's killing me " Wu xie cried .

"Shh, ok ; I'll tell ,the day when I was in hospital when you were crying and hold my hand I woke up but hearing your voice something told me to stay quiet so I heard everything and later Zhang ge gave me a diary that belonged to you . It broke me reading how you were suffering alone .'

"I'm sorry Zhang ge " Wu xie said

"Shhh , quiet ok I'm sorry for leaving you alone." Zhang Qiling said

Let's know leave bad memories behind and stay happy and look out for our beautiful future .

Zhang Qiling and Wu Xie were know living a wonderful life happily .

Finally done with it

Gonna update " Meeting you " once my exam get over .

I want to thank  RhafizaRhafiza
Thank you 🌼for your comments . Your votes , your positive interaction . You kept motivating me to write 🌸💕.
Take care ❤️