Letter!

The days came and went and Zhang did not contact anyone . Not even Zhan knew where he was . He had taken it into his own hands and took care of everything by himself . He hadn't even taken his mobile phone with him .
Zhang wrote to Zhan and him as well but Zhan was too angry because somehow he was sure that behind Xiaoge's disappearance there was a big reason and Wu xie was for sure behind it . For 3 years he kept the later with him but when the youngest one got more agressive and started behaving badly .

He decided to give him the letter because he was killing him . Though wu xie never again talked about zhan to anyone he did missed the elders presence beside him.
One day zhan visited him and hand over the letter leaving him behind .

Wu xie saw the old piece of paper and opened it .
It stated*

Dear WU xie
the moment you have the letter in your hands , I would have left you for always .
You are still the same 5 year old for me who called me poker face ... But things change .
I never thought that my own Tainzhen won't believe me out of all people . I never touched her inappropriately .I just hope you stay happy .
I'm sorry I couldn't tell you this in person . But I feared you would not wanted to see me. Now that I'll reveal my feelings to you , Im in love with you since I don't know when, may be it was when you first hugged me nd called poker face , or when you just literally made jokes and did all that clumsy things but I don't know when but I fell in love with you ,I feel better now .

Everything was lost when you chose to believe that girl instead of him . I never touched her inappropriately .I found her kissing a boy so I just slapped her and had a debate but you never intended to know my side of story.i never once Thought that my only Wu xie would not belive me .

Even though this incident wouldn't have happened I had to leave you because
Unfortunately , I also know that you and I can no longer be friends . I couldn't have live with you under the same roof and pretend that you were just my best friend . I can't pretend that I don't care about you and Miao. Because it's killing me . I can't take this pain anymore . I can't pretend I don't care anymore .
My heart hurts and I just want to cry . I'm going to get some distance , I hope my feelings for you will go away , so that one day I can look at you again as just , like , my best friend . In the meantime , I hope you'll be happy with Miao or find a girlfriend you'll be happier with . Don't be sad when I'm gone and throw yourself into your relationship , enjoy every moment you have with your girlfriend and don't worry about me , I will be fine . Please don't ask our parents where I am , because even they don't know it .

I keep my whereabouts secret because I don't want anyone to show up there . I'm afraid that if they do , I'll pack everything up and come running back home . That I'll never be able to get rid of my feelings for you . But for once try to believe me Wu xie.
For a moment I hoped that my feelings would be returned by you .

Just for a short moment , I felt like I was in seventh heaven . The moment you kissed me . But I should have realized that this was not a kiss from a loving one , perhaps more out of pity ? On a whim ? In the end , it doesn't matter . Because just a minute later , you kissed Miao, and that's when I decided I had to go .

Because it broke my heart to see this . I know that I can never be as close to you as she is , and I know that I can't bear to see you together . That's why I have to go . I have to kill my feelings for you , lock away my memories and stop thinking about you . Still , I'm grateful for that kiss . Because at least for a moment I could feel what it felt like to be kissed by you .

I envy Her and her happiness . It's about time , . For 16 years we were inseparable , side by side . And now it's time for another adventure . May be I would not even give this letter to you or will say how much i felt hurt ... I just wanted to write it because if one day I'll get courage to send it to you .. I'm going away forever as your wish .
Good bye my love!
Love Zhang

By the time Wu xie finished the letter he was in tears , for the first time in 3 years he shed tears ...... And he openly showed how much he missed the latter but now the point is he wanted to know the actual reason behind why Miao acted in that way .. was is jealousy or something big going on ! .