Birthday 🎂

slowly- slowly things were getting normal between wu xie and zhang qiling but still they haven't openly confessed to each other . so fatty thought of a evil plan "making wu xie jealous"! .

wu xie was now the ceo of wu industries and zhang qiling enjoyed being a free lancer he wanted to be a artist and started painting  . and his work eventually turned out to be amazing giving him a identity in art world .

5 months have been passed since that incident it was zhang's birthday soon and someone was anxious for planning his xiaoge's birthday . so he went to zhan and fatty wang asking for their help .

"zhan ge, help me na!! i want to surprise zhang ge and i'm scared as hell" .

"oh naive one,stop !! it's 10 th time i have heard you , give me some time na!! .

"I don't have time zhan ge!! i'll ask from mom dad huh!

suddenly zhan slowly slapped wu xie .
"ohh idiot! it's a surprise right!! moron, how i wished god to give you some brain!

"ge!!!! i'll complain to lan zhan ge ! ok!.
"oh; wu xie,my poor boy,my brother! ok ok i'll help you ! ..

with that their preparations starts .

God knows what was in this little troublemaker's mind but one thing was sure he was trying his best to make up for all these times

zhang is sulking and wu xie knew it ,its his birthday and he had been waiting for wu xie to wish him or even surprise him but alas it was like no one remembered his birthday and even for past few weeks wu xie had been so busy and was spending less time with zhang telling him various reasons like he had some important meeting, calls and so on and wu xie also never openly confessed to him zhang was getting anxious .

since that incident 5 years back , zhang didn't celebrate his birthday he was afraid of this day . and somehow his fear was taking over him.

He had been waiting since the morning for wu xie to arrive but its already noon and he was  still not here. zhang curled himself to a ball and silently slept missing the latter s smalll kisses and hugs.

He woke up when suddenly he felt the bed dipped beside him, he was about to shout and attack' the intruder but suddenly the stranger put a cloth on his mouth making him unconscious .

when he woke up he was sitting on a chair and in front of him..... he was shocked to see himself in a deserted and a completely dark place , it was so dark that it wasn't possible to see what's in front , suddenly the lights were on and zhang was dumbfounded ..... he was shocked to see the view in front of him .