Meeting you

"Xiaoge"  called a voice .

"Yes Tianzhen"

Zhang didn't look up and unconsciously that one word ,he never want to say out loud . Suddenly realiry hit him he look up .

Liu Xuei was standing there watching him with curiosity .

"Hey I'm not naive ok" . Complained him trying to ease the situation.

" Haha sorry ge,I also don't know why I said that . But what's up what are you doing here"? Asked him curiously .

"Why? Can't I meet my baby, my Yaba , my love , my wifue " joked him .

"Ge , stop calling me stupid names ok !

" Haha okk, so wify I knew you weren't going to tell me anything, so tell me now how are you feeling! Can't you even at once take care of yourself . You know how much I was worried about you " Said him dramatically .

If someone sees them taking like this and joking around they would think that they were lovers or couples .

And our naive one also thought the same .He mustered his courage to talk to him but suddenly Liu Xuei came and addressed Zhang as Xiaoge .

Wu xie misunderstood everything,he failed to noticed that still Unconsciouly he remembered him but anger took over him .

Angrily he went to where Zhang Qiling was sitting with Liu Xuei .

"Got a lover, I see and here I was wondering where the bastard had gone to for these years ,but see fate brought me here just to only let me see how the one who once assaulted my lover enjoying with his love" spatted Wu xie angrily without thinking what he was saying .

Author screaming**( Oh god boy you are here to make him yours wtf have you done 🤦🤦)

First of all , Wtf ; it was like the world had stopped for Zhang Qiling ..... His first love was standing there looking more handsome and elegant but those orbes held so much danger and anger in them .

But latter's words stabbed him like a knife piercing his heart breaking it into pieces . The pain which he had gone through 5 years back came back haunting him.

Who the fuck are you Mister, how dare you call my Yaba! O yeah my Zhang Qiling like this"

"Shut up bastard I'm not talking to you ok" shouted Wu Xie

" But I'm talking to you f**ker " Liu Xuei  said angrily ..

Suddenly Wu xie punched him hard separating him from Zhang Qiling .

Zhang Qiling was in daze he couldn't understand that he should laugh,cry or be happy after seeing him after 5 years .

Suddenly he was dragged by Wu xie and
Liu Xuei  tried to separate him but Zhang stopped him
Wait ge, let's talk later ok" said Zhang calmly .

But Ge,.
"It's ok I'll mange,said Zhang"

Liu Xuei didn't want to leave Zhang with that stranger but he knew that he must be the one he told about .

So he called Hei Xiazi to close the restraunt for today and lock the house .

On the other hand  Wu xie was dragging Zhang Qiling but the latter didn't spoke a single word . He was just unusually calm and silent with no emotions on his face .

Wu xie took him to where his car was parked ,opened the door and pushed him inside .

He sat there calmly still not saying a single word .

"Damn it, for god sake , say a word "!
Shouted Wu Xie .
Still no response .

He was driving out of speed limit . His anger was on the highest peak he wanted reaction from the latter but Zhang Qiling didn't show a single emotion ,he was still sitting there calmly..

Soon he reached his bungalow , stopped his car inside ; told drivers to park it and dragged him in the house .

But he was still same ,no response no emotion , not even asking anything .

He took him to a room and pushed causing him to fall on the bed . He still didn't say anything .

So wu xie just hovered over him and started kissing him forcibly . Leaving marks on his white pearly skin

 Leaving marks on his white pearly skin

Credit to the respective owner//

"STOP IT! I SAID GET OFF! shouted zhang angrily trying to get away from him but the latter didn't even budged . Was he that powerful? .

When Zhang opened his mouth to stop him to do whatever he was , Wu xie took a chance and entered his tongue trying to taste the sweet cavern and exploring it fighting for dominance .

Zhang felt so helpless he wanted to cry and ask why he was doing all that . But he just gave in letting him do whatever he was as the Latter was stronger than him .

A/N:- Hey! I wanna know your opinions.
Should I change the cover picture?