| Road trip and Little thug |

Chapter

Chapter. II
ROAD TRIP & LITTLE THUG

The first thing Jane realized when she woke up was that she was moving. No matter how possible it could be she was probably in a moving means of transport.

Then came the pain.

She felt like her skull had been put under a steamroller. The pain was so bad in her temples that her brain could barely function properly. Even less think. However, she could be sure of one thing. She wasn't alone in this mode of transportation. By principle of deduction, Jane leaned for a car. A quick one at that.

She wasn't sure the speed part was reassuring her of the situation. Not only had she been kidnapped, they were in a hurry as well.

It made absolutely no sense. 

Why would anyone want to kidnap someone like her. 

She had absolutely no market value. No ransom-ready ties, no hidden riches or valuable government information. Hell, she wasn't even sure her organs were important. She wasn't O negative.

She didn't matter at all. 

In other words, she was what you might call a nobody.

Luckily she had been way too stunned to even open her eyes. As twisted as it sounded, it allowed her to put her thoughts together as to what had happened to her.

The last thing she remembered was walking into her consulting room after making a detour to the Detroit Police Station. She couldn't even remember why she had been there. Hell, all she wanted right now was a huge glass of water to choke the dryness down her throat and a good bottle of aspirin.

This headache was even worse than the one that went along with her daily hangovers. And that meant a lot to a former alcoholic like her. No matter who hit her, they hadn't been dead hand with her.

This perhaps foreshadowed a passionate kidnapping.

Right, who was she trying to fooling ?

Besides being a nobody, she had absolutely no friends. Even less a vengeful ex-boyfriend.

She almost wanted to laugh honestly. It doesn't matter who took her. They'd been damn wrong on her account. 

She was the kind of person who could disappear overnight and no one would remember her by the end of the week. She didn't even have a cat or a dog for god's sake.

Now that she really thought about it, she was pathetic.

No wonder Alec decided to quit therapy. 

It was the worst of all to be honest. The person who knew the most about her was one of her most affected patients.

Wait... patient...

It comes back to her now.

Her detour by the police was for this kid.