|Yep, not a freaking werewolf !|

Chapter X

Chapter X.
|Yep, not a freaking werewolf !|

It was a bad idea.

A very, very ... very bad idea.

Jane let out yet another growl of pain as she rolled onto her side before hitting the pillow of the hotel bed in an attempt to relieve the horrible headache that was keeping her awake.

She had had her share of headaches during her hangovers, but it was nothing compared to the descent that followed taking too much of a painkiller. Everything hurt her.

Not only did her head hurt her but the pain in her shoulder had returned to the power of a thousand. And she wasn't even talking about the effect the light had on her eyes.

She must have literally sent Rachel to buy her sunglasses at the reception desk.

And of course, she had to put up with the harshness of a cheap mattress. At least when she had her hangovers she could still wallow in her cozy blankets.

Suddenly, three knocks were heard on the door leaving Jane rolling onto her back before squeezing her lids shut at the feel of the light from the bedside lamp assaulting her pupils.

"Go away! I'm sleeping!"She moaned before slamming her tongue against her palate at the feel of her mushy saliva.

Regardless, the person behind the door soon invited himself in with a slight snort at the sight of Jane's pain."You're on your way downhill I see."

"Just what I need."Jane muttered under her breath leaving Dick to laugh under his breath.

He approached the brunette with a bottle of water in his hand before taking the chair from the desk to bring it closer to the bed before sitting on it.

"Here. I thought you might need it."He explained as he set the water bottle down on the nightstand before returning his eyes to Jane.

The latter opened her eyes slightly before leaning to the side with a grimace. She lifted the sunglasses slightly from her nose just to put them back on the next moment with a groan.

She waved her hand in the air, hoping to get him to go."Unless you bring me a whole bottle of aspirin I'm not interested."

"C'mon, you need to hydrate yourself."Dick insisted with a slight crease between his eyebrows at her resistance before taking the bottle to hand it directly.

Jane struggled an additional moment before finally giving up as she could feel the brunet's persistent gaze punching holes in her profile. She gritted her teeth as she straightened into a sitting position before removing the sunglasses from her nose. She casually threw them on the bed before taking the bottle from the satisfied brunet.

While she opened the cap to take a sip she kept eye contact with the brunet in provocation before suddenly pausing as she felt her body revive at the feel of the water on her tongue.