Flirt 🦋

Abhishek's viewpoint :

"Kamlesh!!! Congrats!!!" His fanatic came running as soon as we finished the practice match.

It's such a funny sight whenever this girl is around and she's always very entertaining, no matter what. Though Kamlesh is troubled by her all the time, his friends including me find her very cute. She's so full of life.

"Today's game was good." Our teammates cheered among themselves.

"Totally." I smiled while tossing the basketball between my feet.

"Ash, chalo waapas." Ashwati's friend Riya came onto the field and tried taking her away.

She seems a bit sensible to me but sassy simultaneously. We always come across each other because of Kamlesh and Ashwati but have hardly interacted. It feels as if this girl purposely avoids me.

Even today when we sitting together during the orientation, she didn't utter a word. Instead, she just looked a bit troubled and second hand embarrassed over her friend's behaviour.

There are so many girls who are after me all the time but even when Riya has a chance to be around me, she ignores me bluntly. This is so intriguing.

"You were toooo good in today's game." Ashwati hyped up Kamlesh with a broad smile on her face.

I chuckled while looking around until my gaze fell at Shubman, who's looking slightly restless.

"Tujhe kya hua?" I placed my arm on his shoulder.

"Anushree's smiling." He sighed.

"Toh? It's a heavenly sight for you na, Romeo." I giggled.

"Nahi yaar, she's smiling at Ishan." Shubman groaned like a kid.

"Arey tere baare mein baat kar rahe honge dono, rishta pakka samajh le." I cheered him up.

"Kuch bhi." He sighed again.

Ugh, what a coward he is. Ishan's right, it's next to impossible to convince this kid to approach his crush.

"Bro, pass the ball." Voices hit my ear so I kicked the ball in air, causing a loud groan.

"Who is it!" A familiar shout made my eyes go wide.

"Umm.. it was accidental.." I mumbled as a storming Riya took steps towards me.

"So you won't even apologise now?" She glared at me while crossing her arms at her chest.

"Sorry." I apologised.

"That seems sooo sincere." She sarcastically reacted to my apology.

"Bola na galti ho gayi, itna drama kyu kar rahi ho?" I rolled my eyes.

Why would I intentionally kick a basketball onto her? It's just that maybe I mistimed it or either she got in the way and hurt her back.

"Drama? Mr. Abhishek Sharma-" Riya was cut off by Ishan approaching us.

"Guys, kya hua?" He asked us hastily.