Foreboding 🦋

Samikhya's viewpoint :

"Guys, check your mails! We're going on a field trip!!" Abhishek excitedly exclaimed.

"Andaman and Nicobar... woah." Kamlesh reacted cheerfully.

"Jaldi form fill karo." Abhishek insisted us.

I read the mail and it says that students will get selected for the trip on first come first serve basis and only hundred of us will get a chance to experience this. We all should quickly register our names since there must be loads of people willing to take this trip.

"I'll have to ask my parents about it..." Anushree mumbled.

"Abhi register karde, select ho jaayegi toh baat karliyo." Abhishek suggested her.

"Yeah, that makes sense." Ishan added.

"I think they're correct." I suggested Anushree and she registered herself for the trip after that.

"I'm so excited!" Ash cheerfully jumped around.

"Aren't you?" She added for Kamlesh while hugging his biceps.

"Of course." He smiled a bit.

As the others talked about the trip with great enthusiasm, my gaze fell upon Ishan, who's looking a bit tensed.

"Ishan... can we talk?" I asked him out of concern.

"Yeah, sure." He nodded and we started walking towards our hostels, with others following us.

"You look a bit tensed, anything up?" I questioned him softly.

"This trip is quite expensive and I really don't wish to trouble my parents. I do have my savings from the match fees I get but I guess I should get an internship." He spoke in a serious voice.

I initially thought it might be something silly that Ishan is pondering over but he's such a responsible person. He possesses such good values, I'm sure his parents must be so proud of him.

"Don't take too much burden on yourself Ishan, it's okay to be carefree at times. You're already so busy with sports and studies, an internship on top of that will exhaust you." I tried convincing him.

"Yeah it might... my practice hours will get affected." He nodded.

"Focus on the bigger dream." I smiled in order to encourage him and he reciprocated.

"Guys, let's meet at 9 for dinner, is it okay with you all?" Abhishek questioned us girls as we reached our hostels.

"Sure, sounds good." Anushree agreed.

"See you soon." Ishan greeted me and I passed him a smile.

"Kamlesh looked soooo cute, isn't it? And he played so well!!" Ash grinned wide as we stepped inside the elevator.

"Control Ash." Riya giggled as Ash nearly fainted at the thought of the love of her life.

She's so damn cute!

"See you guys at dinner." Anushree waved at Riya and Ash as they walked towards their room.

"Sure thing." Riya smiled while I opened our door lock.