Teasing 🦋

Abhishek's viewpoint :

"Clean... bowled." I smirked as I completely bowled out the bowling pins in my turn.

"Yayy." Ishan cheered and then took charge.

Since it's weekend, us boys decided to go out to get some fresh air before tomorrow's match. A mall seemed perfect since it's convenient for Shubman and Kamlesh to shop and for Ishan and I to spend some fun time in the game zone.

We played a few games and saved the best for the last, bowling.

"Woah!" I exclaimed as Ishan bowled the bowling pins perfectly as well.

"It was fun." Ishan smiled as we made our way towards the food court.

"Totally." I agreed and we fist bumped.

"Kuch order karlete hain, phir Shub aur Kamlesh ko call kardenge." Ishan suggested.

"Kya order karu bata?" I asked.

"Chicken burger karle." He suggested.

"Love it!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Isliye suggest kiya." He laughed, making me giggle along.

"Chal main beverages lekar aata hu, tu order karde tab tak." He added, to which I nodded.

As I walked towards Burger King, I saw a very familiar face standing in the crowd. Is it Riya?

I took steps forward to realise that she's actually here. Woah, it's gonna be fun.

"Helloooo baby.." I whispered in Riya's ear after tip toeing upto her.

"What the hell!" She screamed all of a sudden.

"Chill, it's me." I giggled as she panted for air.

"You scared me!" She exclaimed again, making me laugh at her gestures.

"Shameless." She added muttering on seeing my reaction.

"Mujhse milne itni durr aayi? Pehle batati, main hi girls hostel aa jaata." I teased her with a smirk.

"Chiii, tumhe toh college mein bhi dekh kar mera mood kharab ho jaata hai." She rolled her eyes in response.

"Tum toh jhooth bolne mein bhi bohat talented ho." I irritated her all the more.

It's such a fun sight to see her mad and that's the reason I love annoying her so much.

"Huh. Ab hato, mujhe order lena hai." She pushed me away and walked towards the Burger King counter.

The salesgirl handed Riya her order of four burgers, which hints the fact that she's here with her friends. This means that the eight of us unite again.

I'm quite hungry and this is the perfect opportunity to annoy Riya all the more!

"Thanks baby." I smirked at her and picked up one of her burgers while she was placing the tray at an empty table for four.

"Abhishek! It's for my friends, waapas do!!" She started hitting me, but it isn't hurting at all.

"Am I not your friend?" I pouted playfully, after taking another bite of the burger.