Epilogue

Skye sat on a bench, looking at her trembling, golden hands. Ollie and Joe sat blubbering either side of her.
"You're not angry to me!" Joe cried from her left, tears streaming down his face.
"We'll try everything we can to help you!" Ollie shrieked from her right.
Midas paced back and forth in front of her, Jules stood behind him, crossing her arms and frowning concernedly.
"Well, I guess now I can officially say you're truly one of us," Midas mumbled.
Everyone was thinking of ways they could help, but really none if them knew what to do.
"I guess for now I could at least cover them up?" Skye suggested.
"Good idea... how, though?" Ollie shrugged.
"I guess if I made a multi-layered glove... Yes, that could work," Jules wondered.
"And I'll tell tell you how to control it," Midas nodded.
Skye grimaced. She was becoming a budget Elsa.
"There has to be a way to stop it!" Joe sobbed.
"Joe, we've tried everything. Look at me; me and Jules have tried it all," Midas said grimly.
Skye tried to stop her hands from trembling, but they just wouldn't stop. And she didn't want to touch anything. If she touched anyone, she wouldn't be able to forgive herself. She was so afraid... One false move and it'd all be over. Well, not for her, but for one of friends. She just couldn't bear the thought anymore.
Then, there was a girl. She was around Skye's age, and she stood in the doorway with a relieved expression.
This girl had short, pink hair, like Ocean's, but it wasn't her. She wore a crop top with a Meowscles-like cat on it; one arm of it was elbow length and purple, and the other stretched out to her hand with armour and zebra stripes. She was quite fit and had a plaster to the right of her belly button. Her denim short-shorts had a camera on them very similar to Skye's, and her legs were covered with little more than a shin guard, tattoos, sky blue socks, shark-themed shoes, and another plaster on her right knee. Along with her gold pouch, gold bracket and Spirited Away-style mask on her waist, she was quite a sight to behold.
But, more than that, was her hat and... face. The hat was like Ollie, with wings and all, but this one was orange and a bit more feminine. And her face... Skye realised that the face was her own. No, it wasn't just like it, it was it. It was uncanny. It was like looking in a mirror!
"Who are you?" Midas asked the girl.
"Which one of you is Skye?" The girl asked. She even sounded like Skye.
"That'd be me? What do you want me for?" Skye asked the girl.
"Don't you remember me? I'm Ava, your little sister!"
Skye and Ollie exchanged looks.
"Excuse me?!" Skye squealed.

TO BE CONTINUED...
... IN THE NEXT BOOK!

Word Count: 509 Words

(Oh, and Ava is Summer Skye btw.)