Family dinner

Bella P.O.V

Today mom is going to tell us the news so she literally called everyone one of my family members over and I don't like any of them and she invited people we are close with but I just hate their children.

They are stuck up rich kids who are spoiled. I'm just guessing it's better that I stay away from them.

Now we were having pizza well not we I just mean me. It was 10:30. Yupp pizza is now breakfast.

"Is there an extra slice?" Lauren came down and asked.
"In the fridge" I continued eating
Then Blake came down "oooo pizza. Is there an extra"
"Fridge" Lauren said.
"Ian I'm not having this argument she's coming and that's final" mom burst

"Why nobody likes her she's always sleeping around and if you don't want a fight between this girl and their daughter I suggest you uninvite them" dad said pointing to me.

"Who's coming who's the other person added to my book of people I hate"

"Chrissy and her snobby parents and siblings"

"Gross mom don't invite her I'm serious I'm not gonna stay if you invite them"

"No you are going to stay where are you going to go ?"

"With Cameron, to the O2L house, spend the day with Chris, stay in my room, go hang out with, Lycia or something"

"No your going to stay even if it means having cops watching the house"

"I like how you show me love by inviting the person I hate the most and you know your just going to ruin your night we all know something is going to happen"

"Your so difficult. But I can't uninvite them anymore cause they are catching their flight here from Florida"

I sighed. "Ok I'll just stay in my room and eat there and just call me when you start the announcement" I got up and went upstairs. To go shower.

I got out and put on a one shoulder of shirt, ripped light wash jeans, and my white converse. I went downstairs "I'm going to do my hair I'll be back whenever"

I took my Range Rover and drove to the mall. I got a call and looked at the caller. 'Babe💕👌😍'

I answered it. "Yea?"
"Hey beautiful I heard you stormed out the house where you going"
"Just to the mall the change the dip dye color"
"Oh ok well I'm going to your house later for the dinner"
"Oh well have fun with your girlfriend not sitting next to you"
"Why what happened?"
"My mom decides to invite the hoe I hate and her snobby family so I'll be having dinner in bed and watch Netflix"

"Chrissy?"
"Yea"
"Fine then why don't we just go out"
"Because my mom said I'm staying In the house even if it means putting cops on duty"

"Dude fine I'll spent time with you even if it means locked up in a room"

"Yay I love how I became a prisoner in my own house it's fucking awesome" I say sarcastically

Cameron laughed "hey you feeling ok? Your voice sounds really raspy not saying that it isn't sexy"

"My throat is pretty sore I feel like shit"
"Awwww. I can convince my mom so I can go over your house"
"Bells your gonna get in trouble I don't want that"
"Alright but imma feel bad if you come to my house feeling like shit and then there's gonna be loud music and stuff"
"It's fine and it is really hot today so maybe we can swim"
"Yea sure. Babe I'll see you later I just got to the mall"

"Ok I love you bells"
"I love you too Cam" I hung up and parked the car. I got out and walked inside the mall. I walked to the salon. I'm not doing my hair cause I'm probably gonna get it wet anyways.