Hotel run

"Bella what happened?"
"We'll look on vine and you would know it's called revenge" I said and smirked as Cam was hugging me from behind

"I'm going to go shower" Jared says taking off his pants and shirt as I look at him like he's crazy "there's a bathroom you know that right?"

"Oh well you like looking at me anyways"
"I really don't you butthole"
He snorted and took his clothes and entered the bathroom. I took a slice of pepperoni pizza and plopped on the bed on my back and started eating it. I was to lazy to heat it up. "Ella we need to go shopping because I have party but And I want you and Cameron to come along with Blake and I'm going to buy you a dress."
"How about I stay here and if I'm forced to go I'll pick my on clothes"
"I am forcing you and no pjs, sweatpants, or jeans" I just shrugged and continued eating when Cam came with his laptop and sat on my bed and went on Netflix. "What do you want to watch?" I shrugged "how about bobs burgers" I smirked "you know me so well". He adjusted himself and sat up.
"His head was on the head board and he pulled me to his chest and pulled the laptop closer.

I was laughing at everything Luis said it was so funny but soon I heard snoring. I looked up seeing a sleeping Cameron with arms around me. I slowly closed the laptop and tried to escape his grip to put it on the floor but he held me tighter "no don't go" he mumbled to me. "I'm not going anywhere" he loosened his grip and I placed it on the floor.

A second later im pulled back and his arms were around me and my head was on his chest he felt so warm. I kissed him lightly as he kissed me back and we fell asleep.
*
*
*
*
Cameron was shaking me to wake up "babe babe babe babe"
"What" I mumbled still half asleep
"Get ready its already 10:30 and we have to go" I groaned. I'm happy we get to meet fans and all but ITS SOOOOO EARLY like Bruhh

I get up going to get my bra and undies. Fuck thongs I hate them so much
"Where's my morning kiss?" He said wrapping his arms around me as I got up and went into the bathroom pushing him and closing to door.

I stepped in the shower and rubbed soap on me and washing it off. Then stepping out I put soap on myself like 5 times. I dried myself then brushed my teeth and then put on my black bra and underwear. i wrapped the towel around me.
I picked out my clothes for the day it was black skinny jeans, my shirt that says 'Pizza is my drug' and my red high top vans. I applied my mascara and eyeliner and did a small cat eye.

After I put on fragrance, deodorant , lotion, then baby lips. I stepped out of the bathroom seeing the guys there "we should tell the fans the bring their skateboards, penny boards, and long boards" they all looked at me as I took a slice of pizza from the counter and just ate it. "That's not bad. Did any of your bring your boards" some of the guys nodded.

We all went on our phones and tweeted it. In less than 5 seconds we got responses saying ok and all that stuff. I put on my black Magcon beanie and adjusted it. "Ma you coming with us?" Blake asked "sure why not but Mahogany and Bella come help me pick out my clothes" Mahognay and I exchanged glances and followed behind my mom I wanted the give the guys guy time anyways.

"Bella don't leave me here" Cam begged "you need time with the guys anyways so bye" we entered my mom's room and went to her suitcase and we picked out a pair of dark blue jeans, a tank tank top, a purple button up blouse, and some knee high leather boots without the heels.

"This outfit is perfect. and what about makeup and accessories?" Mahogany picked out her red lipstick a charm bracelet and a diamond necklace.

"Mom hurry up in the shower" I banged on the door she soon came out with a robe on her and she got dressed. Their was a knock on the door. "You guys ready we have to be down in 20?"
"Yea almost" the door closed and we put my moms hair in a nice tight bun using the doughnut.