San diego

When we are in San Diego. A few days passed by from the last time I left my house. We just finished a convention with Zach Rudan and Nick.

They are cool dudes everyone got along so well. "Yo we should go out to eat pizza" we cheers and headed out at once laughing.

"Shotgun!" Matt yells

We groaned and all went to the back I don't know how but we all fit.

We drove to the pizza parlor. "Let my suck your titty baby" Zach Nick and Rudan sang we all started laughing. Cam held me close to him and rested his head on the crook of my neck.

We have arrived to our 2nd kingdom. We went inside and got a huge table. And I totally forgot Shay came and she surprised them Nash instantly ran to her and spinned her around we squeezed each other so tight.

So yea she's here. The waitress came and this girl looks like Tracy's twin its gross. "Hi can I take your orders" why is it always Cameron does she not see a girl next to him and his arm around me. She bit her lip but it just looks awful.

"3 large pepperoni pizzas" she wrote it down and leaned on the table showing her boobs. "Fake tits" Zach coughed out and we all tried holding our laugh in. I looked down at the ground and silently laughed

Shit that was fucking hilarious. "Your face is to red oh my god". Rudan pointed out I laughed even more but soon stopped

"Ok back to orders" she seemed annoyed by me she was still showing her boobs after what just happened.

We told her what we want to drink and he ripped a piece of paper and handed it to Cameron.

I took it and saw her number "hey!" I called out she looked at me "he has a girlfriend take your irrelevant ass number with you" everyone was shocked of how I'm speaking to her.

I ripped my number and threw it on the floor "bitch" she mumbled just clearly I heard. they kept on looking back and forth.

"I'm sorry but we like get our food before I pop your fake ass titty with a fork" I said picking up the fork she quickly walked away.

"Damn girl that was hot" Shay said and hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Hey! Hands off my girlfriend she's only mine all mine. Forever" I smiled widely. Everyone was still roaring of laughter. But I laughed because they were so red and their laugh is contagious especially Aaron's.

It dialed down to the point were it was awkward. "So How did you guys enjoy the convention?" Shawn asked Nick Rudan and Zach

"seeing that a look of people knew who we were was amazing it was the best feeling ever"

"It is."

"Wait so your Nash's girlfriend?" Rudan asked Shay he was confused as hell.

"Yea" he kissed his cheek

"I know it's hard to believe that he can get a babe like her to date him" Hayes mocks

"Shut it asshole"
"Nah I'm good"

"Lauren why are you so quiet?" She looked up from her drink and glanced at Zach and back at me. "What?"

"Your quiet what happened to the funny weird girl.....the mini me"

"Nothing just tired and hungry as hell where is this bitch" she tried to mumble.

"No cursing" I snapped

"Says the one who cursed ever since she was 10 years old" Blake finally speaks

I stood shut and ate a chip. I continued eating. "Hi fat cheeks" cam squeezed my cheeks together. "Hi babe" he kissed me and did it repeatedly