18

Bella's p.o.v
*a month later*
When today was my mom's party thingy and I had to go so the guys stayed in Chicago as Cam, Blake, mom and I took a flight to LA again Melanie took one to New York.

"Cam u wanna go to the mall I need to get my dress and u need a dress shirt, dress pants, and shoes" I say all bored.

"Yea hold up babe" he went to put on his shoes as I made sure my hair ok. "Ok I'm ready" he grabbed my hand and we left. "Hurry before my mom starts bugging about how we didn't get our stuff before"

She really hates when I get stuff at the last minute but oh well Im glad to see my dad though...again

"Lemme drive" I handed him the keys the the Ferrari as I went to the passenger seat and he started it up and drove out of the garage.

"Why do we have to go anyways?"
"Supposedly its family stuff about meeting some new people I don't know" he just nodded and put his hand on my thigh. It sent goosebumps on my arms.

We soon got to the mall and we went to get Cameron's clothes and I gladly helped. "Do I need a tuxedo?" He asked hoping I say no "no we aren't basic" he laughed and grabbed my hand and wen through the isle.

He picked out a black button up and black slacks "which tie?" He said holding up a white tie and a blue one "white"

We went to pay for the stuff and the cashier looked at him and I coughed she looked down again and handed him the bag. She touched his entire hand which wasn't necessary.

"Please don't touch my boyfriend like that. Go get someone else who's valid" I said and walked out and we walked into the men's shoe store where Cam picked out black shoes.

"Your hot when your jelly" I smirked and blushed as he kissed my cheek.

"Ok let's go I'm done now you have to buy your stuff"
*
*
*
We returned back home and went to get really we only had 2 hours. I showed first then came out and dropped my towel and putting my strapless white dress with red roses on it ,leather jacket and black dr.martins. I did my normal makeup and did lose curls on my hair. I sprayed of my lovely one direction perfume on. My Bae came out of the shower with a towel on his waist.

Cam was now getting ready. I couldn't but stare at his abs I then looked away "I caught you that wasn't low at all" I blushed "you look perfect" he came to me and pulls me to him and planted a kiss to my lips.

"Get dressed I'll be right back I need to sure my mom isn't having trouble" he kiss me one more time before I left and entered her room where she was doing her hair into a nice tight neat bun.

"You need help?" She nodded "which heels?" She held up red ones and gold ones "gold ones its suits you well"
"Thanks. Is Cameron almost done"
"I think I'll go check" i went back to my room where he was about to put on him tie put I took it from him

"Let me" I put it around his neck and started tying it. I stood concentrated while doing it. I finished and fixed it "done" I mumbled as I look up to his eyes but they were already looking at mine

He grabbed my waist and pulled me kissing me passionately. We pulled away "what was that for" he shrugged "I felt like it" we both laughed and checked if we had everything. I put my phone in my strapless bra and my wallet in the leather jacket pocket and we went downstairs hand in hand.

Mom and Blake were waiting. Went Blake wasn't waiting he was just eating as always.

"Blake stop eating that stuff your going to get grease on your shirt" cam and I let out a chuckle

"Hopefully they have good food there if they don't we're going to chipotle" I just shook my head. "Woah! What type of shoes are you wearing"
"Dr.martins" I answered "go put on some heels or other boots" I rolled my eyes and went upstairs putting on my black heels. I went back downstairs. Mothers.