Oh really

I stepped out of the shower and put on my  high waisted black shorts and cropped gray tank top. I walked into Cameron's room to see him shirtless on his iMac.

I put on a pair of low black vans. I put my hair in a bun. I did my normal makeup and did the final touch and then shimmied  through my perfume.

"You done super model" Cameron said smirking  "yea" 

"You forgot something" he said "what?"
He pointed at his lips. I gave him a peck "better" I rolled my eyes.

We were going to the boardwalk just to hang out. We made it over there in 20 minutes just walking.  We walked hand in hand.  "You want to go on the beach?" He asked I nodded we took of our shoes and socks then walked along the water.

"Wait I always wanted to complete this goal for a while with you" I said he looked confused "what goal?" I told him to wait a minute.

I saw an older lady walking with her I'm guessing husband I went up to her. "Excuse me"
"Yes can I help you?" She asked nicely
"Can you take a couple of pictures with me and my boyfriend?"
"Sure" I handed her my phone and went to Cameron I intertwined our hands and we looked in each other's eyes. I heard a snap then we turned towards the water and I heard another snap.

The last one was of us kissing.
I pulled away and went over to the lady I took my phone. "Thank you"
"No problem now have a nice day you guys are cute together" Cameron came by my side "thank you" he said they continued walking.

"Relationship goal completed" he said I smiled up at him and looked at the pictures. I posted them and set the one of us kissing as my lock screen.

"OMG ITS BELLA REVIS AND CAMERON DALLAS" I heard a young girl scream we looked up and she ran over to us. "Can I get a hug?"
"Sure" we took a picture with her we did silly faces, and smiling.

She was so adorable she looks like she's  only 6. "What's your name sweetheart?" Cameron bent down to her height.

"Amelia"
"That's beautiful" he said
"I love you guys so much I love you Bella your so funny and cool I wish I was you" I smiled and bent down to her height.

"I wish I was you. Look at you, your so adorable"
"Thank you"
"Where's your mommy ,love"
"I don't know I have been trying to find her" she looked worried
"Well let's go find her" Cameron said. We both to one of her hands and walked.

"AMELIA AMELIA" I heard a women we walked towards her "mommy im right here" amelia said she turned around and picked up Amelia "don't ever go running off again I was so scared" she kissed her cheek.
"I won't mommy I promise" her mom cried

"Mommy this is Bella and Cameron they helped me find you and I love them their videos are funny" she said

"Thank you for helping"
"No problem"

"Amelia go play in the sand while I talk to them"
She walked of and sat down. "Once again thank you. It's just I'm trying to get her to live her life to the fullest but it's hard considering she's only 5"

"She has her entire life" I said "I wish but she has cancer and there's a chance that she can go away I just want to let her live" this is really sad. situations like this break my heart.

"And all she wanted was to meet you , and that band fifth Harmony"

"Do you mind if we give you our numbers and you can call us if it's anything she needs or you need just call us" cam says
"and next time We see the both of you I'll try to bring fifth Harmony if they're not busy and I mean it" I say she nods smiling we exchange numbers