ch 1 love the hater

Ella P.O.V

my alarm went on and the song diddy dum came on by my name is kay.i checked my phone and had 45 kik messages more than 3000 re-vines from vine a whole bunch of likes and followers and instagram and replies from twitter.

i ignored it for now and went to take a shower. I came out and put on black undergarnments. and my outit was a gray tank top, black and white fannel with the sleeves rolled upto my elbows, black skinny jeans , and my red high top vans. i went downstairs and grabbed a small bowl full of sliced bananas  strawberries and grapes.

after i finished i entered my bathroom and brushed my teeth. with optic white i can never use any other toothpaste besides Colgate. i put my red hair in a messy bun (just like the picture in the intro) and i sprayed on cotton candy perfume.

i grabbed my phone a bookbag and entered my black range rover.

*15 minutes later*

i parked my car in the school parking lot and got out and closed the door. my best lady friend Shay came and we said hi to each other. We had the exact same personality. she was wearing a muscle tee that was black and said 'welcome to my world bitch' is white letters,black faded skinny jeans, and some white high top converse.

She is a model for 17 magazine.

"so how are you and Cameron goin" Shay asked

"we're pretty good yesterday i got an email from Bart about me participatong in the Magcon tour for the entire Summer" i say hoping for her to be excited cause she has a few interviews and photo shoots in the places in going.

"congrats! i'm pretty sure im busy the entire summer with meetings interviews and photo shoots but i hope they're the same places your going for tour"

"i hope so to"

the bell ran and we separated our way to class. i've gotten a few detentions for doing vines in class but i'm a straight A and B student. first was homeroom we really don't do anything we just sit talk full around and go on our phones.

i sat in the back and evryone started coming up to me and making conversation we made like 3 vines and it got ruined by the queen of cake faces.

"um excuse me but what do you think your doing"

"i'm sitting and talking to friends" i said mocking her voice

"you have no life"

"first of all y are you here. you don't even know what your talking about your that dumb. keep going at me i love my haters" i said smiling and hearing a few 'ohhs'.

"i'm not done with you watch at lunch "

"perfect i have a few things to say" i say back at her and she looked pissed and sat across the other side with her other hoe. both had cakey faces and wear blonde wearing tight clothes that didn't even cover half of their butt cheek.

good thing i was raised around boys.

*lunch* it was finally lunch period and i sat with Shay Alicia jared Kenneth and a few others the table was full.

then Cakey face came with the other cakey face. "i told you i wasn't done with you"

"ok thats nice to know now what to you want" i asked rudely but smiling all eyes on us.

"i want Cameron back" she said

"ohh gosh women are you feeling ok?do you need the nurse?" i said laughing

"NO! you stole him from me he loved me but then you came!"

"what the hell first of all he's my best friend i known him longer than you and he never even liked you and you know its true so don't come to me and start saying ransom stuff this would have been much easier if you just respect me i'll respect you. Jesus Lord just get out. if you not gonna finish what you start then don't start anthing at all"

and with that i saw anger in her face but it was hard to see cause she's cakey she started looking around the lunch room everyone was looking and she wanted to make a scene but i saw it coming. She lifted her hand in mid air and i dodged it . "i wouldn't do that if i were you"i said warning her she snatched her hand away and left with her cakey friend.

i sat back down and it was the end of lunch and i had 2 more classes left which was chemistry and photography. photography was an option it was music or photography.

*40 min later * and chemistry was over Shay and I are partners.

i put my books in my locker and went to Photography with Jared. the assignment for the class was to take pictures with your friends and or family. since i have a Canon camera i thought i was perfect so I started to take a selfie then take a selfie with Jared, Shay , Alicia and a group photo with about 20 in it.

school was over and Shay asked to sleep over my house. since my mom was on a business trip for 2 weeks.

we got to my house and she always has extra clothes over my house. we spent an hour on homework and started doing a vine i called it 'sisterly love' and i was when i throught a pie in Shay's face and hugged her and then took pie n tje fonger and licked it. i got millons of re-vines and likes.

we just stared at the lights hanging from my room and talked about what we want it boys. then we were online watching O2L, Magcon members, Brent, Dylan dauzat, dylan holland, and vine complications. we were laughing so mjch and sharing stories from our past. i printed the pictures from my camera but it was the special type of printer.

the wall was full of pictures and christmas lights hanging in my room.it was hipster type.it had british flag covers on it and my favorite 'KEEP CALM' quote