new look

Bella P.O.V

Well today was the day i leave the hospital. The doctor woke me up around 8 to give me the medicine and after that i went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I came out finding my mom sitting on the bed Her head shot up and put her phone away and handed me some clothes and deodorant , perfume, and brush. "how you feeling sweety?"

"better"

"still feel like eating or drinking anything"

"ew no" that is probably the first time i have ever said that "ok ell your gonna eat any ways" i rolled my eyes i went to change into the black joggers with zippers on the side, black crop top, cookie monster socks, and my adida slippers. I changed into it and brushed through my hair and putting it in a messy bun. I sprayed on perfume and applied deodorant. i folded the other clothes and came out. "ma you have my makeup?"

"no but i think i have mine and my baby lips" she handed it to me and i thanked her and flashed her a smile.i went back to the bathroom and applied mascara and eye liner and the baby lips. i came out gave it back to her " wheres mels?"

"downstairs getting coffee" i nodded and made my way to Cam to wake him up he looked so peaceful i had to take a picture. i did and posted it. "Cam. Babe wake up we have to go." i whispered shaking him he groaned and pulled the blanket closer to him. aww ''Cam come on we have to go back to the hotel" i bend down near him and still nothing I kiss his forehead and lips. His lips formed a smile "perfect way to get me to wake up'' i rolled my eyes as he streached and pulled me into a hug.

"c'mon get ready we have to go"

"ok. you hungry yet?" i shook my head "well you have to eat something"
"i dont feel like it"

"oh well you are" he got up and went to the bathroom. He came out 5 minutes later looking more awake. "sweety melanie is downstairs waiting for us c'mon" Cam and I both followed her downstairs the entire way we were hand in hand. Melanie was there outside holding a coffee and on her phone ''mels" she turned around "oh hey you feeling any better" i nodded "we should go get something to eat" my mom says mom and mels go ahead as me and Cam are behind them He kissed my cheek then tilted my head up and kissed me i smiled and we pulled away me giving him another peck.

**

we got to a diner and sat down in a booth. i sat next to Cam and across from Melanie. I felt Cameron's hand on my knee and rubbing it his thumb over .he leaned to me wishpering in my ear. "i love you. your all mine beautiful" i smiled at what he just said and blushed. "i love you. i'm glad to be" i whispered back. i grabbed his hand and laced it with mine. The waiter came and took our orders. "what do you want miss" he asked me "oh nothing i'm fine'' i responded he nodded and left "you have to eat something you haven't ate anything since yesterday morning'' Cam said worried "i know i'll eat something when i feel like it"

"thats the thing Bella you aren't gonna feel like eating for days i'll take you somewhere after"

"nooo" i whined he jut let out a small laugh. unlike me i was serious. he put his whole hand and covered my face he then uncovered it and my face was still the same. "stop that be happy" he said omfg i love him so much....i know random. he gabbed my face that made me pucker my lips and he kissed me i kissed back but still had a serious face. "Belles stop looking at me like that" i continued "ok what do you want" i opened my mouth to speak "nothing" he did the 'are you fucking serious face'

i laughed "are you so serious let me not even argue with you" he looked behind him then back to me he then held my hand on the table and rubbed the back of it. the food came for them and i just took their staring as Cameron tried feeding me french fries and i kept my mouth closes he got ketchup on my face and i had to wipe it off. "aw so hows the tour going so far" mom asked

"good" we said at the same time they looked at each other and laughed. it's these small moments we have together that i love so much. "you guys are so alike wonder how your child would come out"

"HE would come out awesome and cute especially with our big eyes" i say we all laugh and continue eating. "you guys are so slow at eating just shove it down your throat"

"wow that's so lady like"

"ma of course you would say that you work with all those fancy people and they eat healthy stuff and eat properly. I sometimes i wonder if i'm your daughter" we laugh at least Cam finished his food and is now playing with my hands and checking the size then taking a picture. weird but cute.

"first of all you and Blake came out like your dad but have my looks somehow Melanie came out like me"

i smiled "true, true"

"Cameron you done taking pictures you've been doing it for a while now" i smile at him as we look each other in the eyes. i literlly feel like i'm in a trance. "yea just wanna get a perfect shot" i smiled again. I can't keep a smile off my face when i'm with him. "mom i need you and Mels help for my hair i want it my normal color and dip dyed"

"well that's something new of course i'll help" mom said and mels agreed "what about me?" Cam pouted "your gonna stay with the guys while I get my hair done"

"fine" i'm happy i actually suggested i do my hair differently my natural hair is really soft and it's brown just like my grandmother.

we payed for the check and left I went to go get Mahogany and we went to a salon we found at the mall supposely it was top. We went inside and a lady came up to me sitting me down on the hair. "wow what beautiful red hair you have but needs a trim" i nodded "yes it does and bad"

"well what can i do for you?"

"i what to take all this red off my hair and i want the bottom blonde dip dyed then i want it loosely curled."

"sounds beautiful well i'm dying to get my hands on that hair"

"Bella your hair is going to look amazing!!!!" Mahogany says while a lady asks if she needs any help she said yes and asked for her hair to be straight.the lady washed it, then dip dyed it, i was put under the hair dryer 2 times , then they blowdried it and finally curled it it looked awesome i have my real hair back it's way softer. "thank you so much i loved! how much is it''

"you don't have to pay"

"oh no i can't do that-"

"no i insist today is free pay day its a weird thing. the workers pick a lucky person and do their hair for free '' i can't believe it

'wow and you chose me?" she nodded "best hair i have ever worked with well get going i bet you hve something special"i smiled a left waving bye.

"Jeus Christ bella you look so beautiful wait until the guys see"

**

Cameron P.O.V

"Bella texted me saying she was on her way i can't wait to see her new look honestly i know she looked beautiful with anything on. But us guys are all nervous "is she almost here?" Blake asked "calm down haven't you seen her in her natural hair?"

"yea but they was when i was 14" i was shocked "wow i'm sure she looks beautiful as always. "what if it's green hair?" Matt "i doubt she would to that"

". she would"

"oh gosh i'm scared now" we hear the door unlocking and Melanie comes in "guys turn around" all of us turned around as we hear more people coming in. see Taylor sneaking a peek i know he only does that hen he's trying to look at a girls butt. I didn't know who he was looking at it could be my girfriend for all i know i hit his stomach "stop staring"

"jesus dude let a guy dream"

"ok open your eyes and turn around" Bella says and we turn around...