breakfast bunch took a turn

Cameron's P.O.V

I woke up with Bella next to me i smiled and she looked so peaceful and beautiful sleeping I gave a kiss on her forehead. I carefully got up and made my way to the my hotel room were the guys were all asleep but Jared. I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower and waited for it to warm up. I brushed my teeth then stripped my clothes and entered the shower.

I washed my hair. i rinsed off and got out. I put on boxers and went in the room to get dressed. I picked out my Adidas sweatpants and some socks. i didn't bother putting on a shirt. I put my phone to charge. I just talked to Jared

"the guys invited us for breakfast wanna go?"

"yea help me wake up these asses and the girls" i said he laughed

Jared took Nash and I took Blake. We probably did the worst thing ever. we went on top of them and dry humped then then squirted them with water then instantly woke up.

"dude this is so gay get the fuck off me I don't feel comfortable with my sister's boyfriend dry humping me" i laughed

"you little piece of crap wait until I tell Shay" Nash says Jared laughed

"c'mon wake up we gonna get some food downstairs imma wake the girls up"

"oh and by the way Bella won't talk or kiss you until she brushes her teeth i don't know why she just doesn't like it." i gave Jared a weird look "ok"

I entered the room and woke up Mahogany "Mahagany wake up" i shook her he groaned "c'mon were gonna go eat downstairs don't make me pull out of of the bed"

she got up and made her way to the bathroom. I went to Ella's side "babe wake up" i whispered to her and kissed her nose. she just shook her head and scrunched her eyebrows together. "Luke Hemmings is in this hotel" her eyes shot open and she got up and ran to the door. before she got to the door i grabbed her waist. "i was kidding"

she looked at me and gave me the 'are you serious' look and she went back to the bed "no c'mon we gonna go eat" i pulled her to me and started kissing her forehead, then her cheek, then i was making my way to her lips but she put her hand covering my mouth. then she shook her head in saying 'no'

Mahogany came out of the bathroom and Bella went running inside. I went to Blake, Nash, Jared, and i's room and they were talking bout girls. I unplugged my phone and made my way back to the bathroom Bella was in she was still brushing her teeth. I went behind her and put my arm around her waist and she kept the brush on her teeth and i smiled at the mirror i snapped the picture and of kissing her cheek. I posted it up.

she finally finished and she re did her bun and put on her adida slippers as so did I. i gave her a peck on the lips and plopped down on my bed. Bella bro fisted Jared, Blake, and Nash plopped next to Nash taking selfies and talking about him and Shay. Jared and I were arm wresting and neither of us won.

"the guys are downstairs and said there huuunngrrryyy and want to eat already" Bella says we all laugh. We got up and headed our way to the elevator. Bella linked arms with Mahogany and held my hand with the other.

"I should ban you from wearing shirts like that" I say "and I should ban you from being shirtless" i smirked at her. "Mahogany she's mine don't touch her" i say jokingly "not she's not she's mine" she pulled her we kept arguing. "hold up we all know she's mine" Blake says and puts an arm around her and walks out the elevator. We follow behind and we see the guys waiting unpatiently.

"Finally!" Matt says. we laughed at him and we walked to the breakfast buffet. We were walking past the lobby. I don't like how that guy behind the desk looks at Bella. The boy at the lobby likes Bella. I know she doesn't like him in any way but I wouldn't worry about her as long as she's with any of the guys it's him I don't trust.