chapter 1

Sano manjiro or mikey was on the way  to his gang meeting place but he stop and hide behind some tree near his gang meeting place when he hear

" ugh,why mikey was our leader, he seem weak lately and not mention he always want be alone" say some members

" yes, draken so replace he causes he always proctect mikey from getting hit by other and made mikey leave this gang" say other member

    Toman other founder (Draken, mitsuya , kanzutora , baji and peh chin) when hear that , they was agree . When mikey was shocked cause he taught they will against with that. A few minutes later, he go out from his hide and walk to his gang and pretend that he dont hear anything early. He went to draken and other toman founding member and said he had want tell something to they.

" Attention everyone, tonight was my last day with you cause i want to quit from this gang and made draken as new leader of toman" say mikey. That was shocked they.

" mikey,why you want to quit from toman?"  ask draken to mikey who just walk from that place

" cause i want start an new life and calm my mind from the gang world for an while " say mikey while walk from that place without look back to toman with tear on his eye.

After a few times later, he stop and sit on an stone chair at an park near his house. Suddenly, an hand landed on his shoulder and he turn around and see senju .

" why wrong,mikey. Why you so sad ?" ask senju Mikey cry and tell everything to senju  Senju was shocked after know that toman betrayel mikey. She hug mikey and calm down he. After an while, mikey fell asleep on senju shoulder, senju call emma to pick up mikey to bring he home. A few times later, shinniro and emma come to bring mikey. Shinniro pick up mikey and put mikey on his back and walk from there while emma went to senju and ask what happend to mikey. Senju tell emma what mikey tell to her and emma was shocked and angry after know her brother was betrayed by his own friend.

Ps : senju is emma and mikey childhood friend causes they brother ( taekomi and shinniro) was good friend and was founder of black dragon. Brahman gang will no form on this story and will replace by mikey new gang ( will mention later).