chapter 6

Next, ran the first who wake up and went to kitchen when he saw mikey was prepare breakfast. " good morning , mikey" ran said.   " morning to you too, ran" mikey said. " do you need help with that?" ask ran. " yes, can you bring those food and wake up other" mikey said. " sure" ran said and bring the breakfast to the table and went to wake up other.

        A few minute late, ran back with other behind he. All the seven was sit on the table and eat the breakfast. Suddenly, an Call come from mikey phone and he stand up and went to balcony to pick up the call. After 10 minute, mikey went back inside and went to other . " who that Call you?" ask hanma to mikey. " just emma, she ask why i dont come home last night " mikey said. "Oh..." all they said.

        Then mikey went inside to his bedroom and then went to bathroom. A few time later, he went out and go inside to his bedroom and then bring some cloth with he. " you all can these cloth cause you cloth still wet and dirty. Your cloth i will send to laundry  to wash when we out later." said mikey to all them. " ok, but where we put your cloth that we wear now ?" ask rindu
" just put in laundry basket beside the bedroom with other cloth." mikey said

      A few time later, they all went out from mikey apartmen and went to laundry to send their cloth. Suddenly, an text come from ran phone. Ran open to see the text. The text is come from izana that said they will had meeting in a few hour. All of they except mikey said good bye and went to different direction. Mikey went back to his apartment to change his outfit and went to some place.

 Mikey went back to his apartment to change his outfit and went to some place

                     The outfit that he wear

A few hour later, at tenjiku gang place

         All top member tenjiku had arrived at their gang meeting place. " so what meeting today for?" ask ran to izana . " the reason of meeting today is because we get an new member today" izana said. " who is that?" ask an member"  suddenly , someone went beside izana. The member was shocked see that person was mikey, ex toman leader ( izana had known mikey was toman leader after dinner with other). 

    "Hello, i am sano manjiro but you all can me mikey. I hope we can working together." said mikey then bow. Then mikey went stand with other top tenjiku member. Izana ask other to disperse and now leaves top tenjiku member." mikey, i want introduced to you other important member. You had know ran, rindu,sanzu , takemitchi , hanma and kisaki , this kokonui and that inui." izana said.

  " So kokonui, how about our finacial gang report this month?" ask izana.  "our financial this month had went great but we still need to other sources of income for finances this month. "Koko said. Then mikey said " how about we meet this one person  i hear he was looking for an ally at the area and he also has he own bussiness."

         " who is that and how you that he was looking for an ally."koko ask ." let said i know that person personaly " mikey said while wink to ran. Then ran realise who is mikey mean." where can we meet that person" ask izana." you can meet the person at this aaddress"said mikey while hand an card then walk out from tenjiku place.