chapter 4

Since from that night, mikey , takemichi, sanzu and haitani brother had been close and mikey had forget about his ex friend and betrayed that happend to him . They always spend time together like hang  out, playing game and other. One day when they hang out, some guy come to they and said " yo, mikey. What you doing here ?" a guy said. " hello hanma , we just hang out and eat some snack , do you two want some?" say mikey. " sure" said that tall guy. Hanma and other guy that named kisaki sit down and eat with they. Suddenly, there and call from mikey phone.

" Hello, mikey can you go to my place?" said a guys from other line. "Sure but can i bring some friends with me?" ask mikey. " sure" say that guy before hang up. " ok guys, i want to bring you all to some place " say mikey to them. Then they all follow mikey and arrived to an big building and go in. " hello, mikey nice meet you again." say an woman. " hello, meet you too Mrs moon" say mikey while bow. " hey, over here" say an guy. Mikey walk to that guy while other follow he. " so what you need to see me, kai?" ask mikey to that guy. " It about our  bussines at other place. There are an company that want to join it " say kai. " ok, but let i see they first and by the way how our bussines going now?ask mikey.

"It going well and last month our bussines had gain almost 25%  increase in profits than other previous month." say kai while show and documen. A few time later, mikey and other leaves and go to an restaurant near. Then ran ask to mikey " who is that guy and what bussines that you made with he?. Mikey anwers " that kai, my bussiness partnet. I and he an small company that we sell different type of thing like cloth, hand craft and other thing that we buy from local people then sell to bigger company sometimes company from other country buy from our.

Then we shocked after know that mikey had his own bussines. Then mikey say that he had doing that bussines since he 12 year. At first, he just help his neighbour shop that sell hand made product but after a few year, the owner had passed away and since he had no relative or family that can pass the bussines , he give to mikey with help from kai, mikey just continues the bussiness until now. Mikey say that he doing that bussines without his family or other. Sometime when he not busy with toman or help his sibling, he will go to his company to checking that company doing. They are amazed how mikey can handed a few thing at the same time.