chapter 2

Next day, mikey wake up from his sleep and get off from the bed and go to bathroom to wash his face then went to kitchen to eat breakfast with his family .

" good morning, mikey" say shinniro on the dining table .

" morning, shin- kun" say mikey then sit down inform shinniro.

" Good morning , mikey " say emma who just finished made breakfast .

" morning, emma" say mikey

Then come izana who just wake up and sit beside mikey. " good morning", he say . " morning " answer shinniro,mikey and emma.

" Oh, shin kun can i go to mall with mikey today, please" ask emma

" Sure, but dont come back late" answer shinniro

" But, i dont want to go out today" mikey say. " Please, mikey " say emma while using woman/ girl powerful weapon aka puppy eye. When mikey saw emma made those eyes, he cant againts but agree to go with her today.

After finished their breakfast , shinniro went  off to his workshop, izana went to meet his friends , emma washing the dish with mikey help she. Then mikey went to his bathroom to take and shower and dress up to go to mall with emma. He wear an white hoodie and black slack, he brush his hair and tied like usualy before wear an white snicker. Emma wear an peach blouse and blue navy jeans and and black high boot.

At the mall, they meet senju with an peach hair girl  and some boys ( hina,takemichi,sanzu, ran and rindu)

" hello, emma chan and mikey kun" say senju.

" oh, this hinata, that black hair boy is takemichi , the white hair boy with mark is my idiot brother sanzu , the boy with braid is ran and the boy with glasse is rindu." introdued senju

" hello, my name is sano emma but you can call  me emma and this my brother , sano manjiro but can call he mikey".say emma to the them.

Then they walk around the mall. They stop at food court to eat an lunch. Then senju say" ok emma, hinata and i want to an shop to buy something and maybe we will be longer. So, you guys can wait for our or do what you want." Then the trio girl went to the shop that they early they mention, leaves the five guys on they own.

" ok,so what we want to do while wait they?" ask ran breaking the ice around they. After a few time , there no respond. Takemichi say " oh , do you know that toman change their leader." Unknown to they , mikey shocked that new about that had known to outside from toman. "And mikey why you look shock, do you know toman new Leader?" ask ran

" yes, he is my ex friend before he take that damn position from me" say mikey with emotionless face. That shocked they. They cant believe that short blonde boy ( sorry mikey kun ) was ex leader of one of strongest gangs. 

" what happend that they want to replace you with he?"ask sanzu.

"To made this short, let say they though i had been weaker lately and i will ruin the gang but i cant blame they cause lately i was so tired causes i had help my older brother at his workshop and help my sister With house work.

They shocked causes that toman ex leader had to help he siblings and lead the bigger gangs at the same time."so now, you had quit from the gang world? " ask sanzu. " yes, but just for an while causes i want calm my mind." mikey answer.

Then ran got an idea. " Do you want to join our gang? Ask ran. " which  gang do you all in ? Ask mikey . " tenjiku ". Rindou say. " tenjiku ? , you all in izana gang?" ask mikey
" you know our leader?" they ask at the same time. " yes , he is my step brother but he and my other brother dont know that i was in gang before  and sure i want to join your gang" mikey say.