chapter 9

Today is the day that tenjiku will fight with toman. Izana and other was ready to go to placed that they will fight toman. They wear tenjiku uniform and mikey will wear differen outfit causes he will just watched the fight from far and help when it the fight be uncontrolled.

             What he wear and he wear an mask

           The hairsyle

          A few hour before the fight , all tenjiku was get ready to went to the fight. They just want to put their uniform then they look mikey who just went out from bathroom with just pant and some bandages around his wrist   and when he turn his back, there an tatoo on his back.

Izana: when you get an tatto and why i never seen before.
Mikey: just an few day ago.
Ran: do you will fight with us?
Mikey: no, i will watched at back but will help it the fight become worst.
Sanzu: why you wear an mask?
Mikey: i dont want they identify me.

    Then went to place that they will fight. When they arrived there, toman already at there. Mikey saw his former gang and friends with emotionless face and then went to back where he can saw the fight without toman noticed he . The started after draken scream to toman to attacked. The fight went well until mikey saw an toman member holding a baton and want to attack izana without he noticed. Mikey jump and run to stop that member. He kicked the baton from that toman member hand. Suddenly, there an hand hold his both arm and made he cant move, the member early take the baton and want to attack mikey. Luckly, there someone kicked the member and made her fell down on the ground. Mikey take this opportunity to kicked the person who hold he. 

    Then he saw other member of toman holding a gun and want to shoot sanzu. He scream to sanzu but he cannot hear cause noises from the fight. Suddenly, a shot was heard and they turned towards the shot, mikey lying there holding his stomach. The fight stopped and izana run to mikey while scream " mikey!!!". When draken and other hear that, he turned and saw izana holding mikey that already loss lot of blood. Izana carry mikey and scream to other to stop the fight and hurried went to hospital with other tenjiku top member followed he.

   At the hospital, mikey went to icu. A few moment later, shinichiro and emma arrived and ask izana what happend and he explained what happened. you will join shinichiro and emma was angry that toman resposible on mikey injury. Then, doctor come and say mikey condition was stable now and he need some rest. Then, izana and other offer to take care mikey for the night and shinichiro and emma went back home to pack some mikey cloth and thing causes mikey had to stay at the hospital for some day until he healed.

        Tomorrow,Mikey who just wake up was shocked see he at the hospital and when he turned around he saw izana who sleep on the Couch with kakuchui. Ran who just went into mikey room was shocked when saw mikey already wake up and when to wake izana. Izana wake up and went to mikey bed and hug he.

Mikey: what happend and how i  get in here?
Izana: do you remember that you get shot yesterday at the fight?
Mikey: yes, i remember now. I dont believes that they used an danger weapon like gun in the fight.
Izana: me too. I thought they will fight with fair.
Mikey :  i never thought that gang that i build will use ditry trick like that.

     And then sanzu and other come to mikey room. " hello, mikey how do you feel today? Ask hanma. " i feel better now." mikey said. Then sanzu give something to mikey. When mikey open the plactic , he saw his favourite food , taiyaki. He smiled and say thanks you to they buy that. They all talked until the visit hour finished and went back home , leavesd mikey alone at that day.