chapter 3

After a few chat, suddenly mikey phone ringing and when he take look to his phone it an call from shinniro. " hello, mikey can buy some food before you going home today causes i will come home late today " say shinniro." sure, do you want me to come and help you at your workshop ?" ask mikey. " dont need , i had wakasa to help me here bye. " answer shinniro. After then mikey got an messege from emma that she will have sleepover with senju and hinata at hinata place tonight and ask mikey to made dinner for tonight.

" sorry, i had to go now to buy some kitchen ingredients " say mikey to other and then say " do you all like to had dinner at my place tonight ?" ask mikey. They was shocked that mikey invited they to his house and they say " sure". Then they walk together to supermarket and went straight to mikey house.

On the way to mikey house, they saw draken and other at the park near mikey house. When mikey saw his ex gangs, he look angry and just walk from there without look at his ex gang. Mitsuya saw mikey passed they with some guy that he dont know and say " is that mikey and who are the four guys with he?". When they hear that , they look to find mikey but he was gone.

Mikey,sanzu, rindou, ran and takemichi arrived to mikey house. Mikey ask they wait at living room while he get some snack. They look around the house and saw some picture

 They look around the house and saw some picture

They was amazed how cute mikey when he was child. Then mikey bring and tray that have some Dorayaki and juices on it. They was chat and play some games until dinner. They sitting on Dinning table, mikey bring the foods that he just made earlier and put on the table with ran and takemichi help to bring the food. A few minute later, the house door open and izana and kakucho was appered.

" what you four doing here?" ask izana. " i invited they to have dinner with me here cause emma had sleepover at her friend place and shinniro maybe come home late tonight " say mikey to izana. " ok, so what for dinner today?"ask izana. On the table , there eight katsudon bowl and they eat the katsudon with quietly. " the katsudon was so delicious, do you buy it?" ask kakucho
" no, i cooked it myself " ask mikey. Other ( except izana) was shocked that mikey made it." what, you think i cant cook? Who you think cook for my family it my sister no around." mikey say. Then mikey collect all the dish and bring to the kitchen to wash and ran help mikey to do the dishes . And a few time later, the haitani brother, takemichi and sanzu went back to their house. Before they leaves, mikey and they had exchanged their phone number.