chapter 5

They hang out until night. Suddenly, rainny and they cant go home causes none of their bring umbrella and their home was far away from their location. So mikey bring they to an apartment buiding. When they went inside, mikey go the front counter and get an key before ask they to follow his. Then they arrived to an apartmen and go inside.

Ran: whose apartmen is it?
Mikey: mine but i only come here when i have to do my company matter or when i want to calm self.

Then mikey go to one of the room and bring some cloth with he. " you all can change your cloth causes you cloth are wet. Say mikey before get the cloths to they and then went back to that room.

A few time later, there ding dong from the door. Mikey went to open and bring an huge plactic with some Ramen inside and put on the table. Mikey call all they to come eat with he. There other ding dong from the door and mikey open the door. There old woman when mikey open the door.

Mikey : hello, Mrs kim why you doing here late night?
Mrs kim : i saw your apartmen light was on so i to check you and to give this.
Mikey: oh , what is this for?
Mrs kim: there an  package on your name arrived a few day ago but you here so the mailman leaves infornt your door and i take back to my apartmen .
Mikey: oh, tq so much for take care the package.
Mrs kim:  your welcome.

  Then mikey bring the package inside his apartment and put on the table before open it. There are some expensive souvenirs like an brand watch and bottle of champagne with an note.

Hanma : woah, where that package from?
Mikey: there is an gift from an my friend that live in other state

Then they wandered around the apartmen. The apartmen haved three  bedroom, two bathroom and an workroom. And suddenly they saw an picture

Image mikey but his hair was blonde  and please igroned the tatoo

Sanzu: who is this?
Mikey: that me
All of they ( - mikey): that you !!!
Mikey: yes, i know i look different but that picture was taken when i was 13 and before i join toman.
Ran : you was an model ?
Mikey: yes, but it just for an once cause i had to replace an model cause he cant come on that day and i have same body with that model,so they ask me to replace that model.
Rindou: But why you dont just be an model ?
Mikey: because i dont comfortable to show my body to the public and at that time i had been busy with my bussined and my school.

Then mikey show their bedroom :
- Rindou and ran in one room
-Sanzu and takemichi in one room
- Hanma and kisaki in one room

Ran : where you will sleep it all bedroom was taken?
Mikey : i will sleep in my workroom . dont worry. Good night