꧁2꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As I walked along the path to my house it seemed as if the clouds had gotten darker and as if I was being watched by something, something that was large and menacing.

As soon as I opened the door to my house it felt cold. The couch was pushed back a bit and there was a creepy feel to the room.

"JAMES, WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled as I sat down the baskets.

"I'm right here darling" James said as he came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You had me worried, almost thought you ran off" I said with a small chuckle "oh never that" James said and my light chuckle was quickly being chocked back as I felt a cold pain in my stomach.

"J-James" "it was you he wanted, how? Did you sneak into my study and read his books?" James asked as I struggled to get away, pushing him as I ran to the kitchen, grabbing the first thing I saw which was a fork.

"Ach" James had grunted out in pain as I stabbed his arm, trying to get away despite him grabbing my wrist.

"Stop struggling, just tell me what you know about him" James said, his eyes looking at me sadistic.

"I don't know who you're talking about" I said, finally getting away as I ran, just barely making it to the front door before feeling a stinging pain in my head as James had dragged me by my hair.

"If it's you that he wants, then so be it" James said as I felt him stabbing my chest multiple times, making tears fall down my face as I screamed, choking on my blood as I wished this was a nightmare, that I'd wake up in bed with the husband who held so much love for me.

And now with tears in my eyes everything had started to get cold around me as my eyes slowly closed.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
With Y/n's body going lifeless, James had carried her to the middle of the living room, using her blood to make a ritual ring.

This time Sukuna had shown up in the flesh, his multiple arms on full display along with the disgusted look on his face.

"I-I did what you wanted, I gave her to you" "tch, weak willed" Sukuna simply said as he walked over to Y/n's body, picking her up and moving back her fro to get a look of her face, catching the tears on her cheeks.

"Let's go dear" Sukuna said to Y/n as he walked off with her in his arms, completely ignoring James's presence.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
'What's going on? I thought-' "wake up beautiful" I heard a familiar deep voice say which made my eyes shoot open.

I was completely shocked, the man who I'd see in dreams and even write stories about, had shown up.

"S-Sukuna?" I asked, his name rolling off the tongue so perfectly.

"That's me" he said with a charming smile which finally brought me to reality as he got down, sitting beside me in the pile of soft sheets and pillows.

"H-he killed me" I muttered to myself, tears welling up in anger and sadness.

The man that was supposed to love me had sacrificed me to a god who doesn't even care to know his name.

"Shh it's okay now, he doesn't deserve you" Sukuna said and I had also realized he was a more smaller version of himself which was kinda helpful considering my emotions being everywhere.

"But-" "but nothing. I can and will offer you everything, more then he can. Starting with this" Sukuna said as he tilted my face so he could whisper into my ear.

As he whispered these secrets into my ear, I had to hold onto Sukuna, feeling a burning feeling in my skin that only stopped once Sukuna told me every secret there was.

"Why tell me?" I asked, my head rested on his chest, seeing black lines appear on my skin, the exact same markings as Sukuna.

"Because your will is strong, and I've chosen you to be by my side" Sukuna said and I looked up at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused "I mean exactly that. I won't force you to do anything but you will be by my side" Sukuna said and as much as I felt comfortable around him, there was a dark aura that told me he was not lying about the words he spoke.

"Give me four days" "four days?" "I want to talk to him, and arrange some stuff so my family can get the house, then after that I'll be by your side" I said and Sukuna didn't seemed phased.

"Sure, but you should know he's not going to change" Sukuna said and as much as I didn't want to admit it, I knew he was right.

"I know" I said, looking down at my hands, seeing that my nails were a glossed black and were pretty long and sharp like Sukuna's, and I wondered if I had the same facial markings to.

"Mhm well for now you can just rest, I'm sure you'll need it for tomorrow" Sukuna said, letting me rest my head on his lap, my eyes going heavy as I felt Sukuna lightly rub circles into my shoulder, slowly making me drift off to sleep.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 918