꧁38꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
After my sudden breakdown, I raced back home, only to see a sleeping Sukuna, Tina was confused too as I went up to the god, trying to nudge him away till realizing he wasn't getting up.

In an instant, I called Adeera over and she was shocked as well.

"W-what's wrong with him?" I asked, still trying to calm myself down as the woman looked around, stopping at the mug of tea on the nightstand.

"He was drugged, but this is a different drug" "what do you mean?" "If a god isn't strong enough or doesn't have enough will, they might never wake up, but" 'there's more?'.

"But also if you know the right god, you can make whoever was drugged go through a lot worse than simply trying to wake up," Adeera said in a sad tone, my heart dropping for a moment as I looked at Sukuna.

"Okay, thank you," I say in a hollow tone, Adeera looking at me concerned for a moment before leaving still telling me to call if I needed anything.

Once Adeera was gone though, I had finally broken, tears falling down my face as I went to Sukuna's side.

"Sukuna please wake up, I need you, we need you"

𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
'Please... I-we need you'

"*grumble* where the hell am I?" I groaned, waking up with a throbbing feeling in my head, feeling a wave of sadness wash over me.

"Where's Y/n?" I frantically looked around, seeing my wife laying in bed next to me, her back facing me.

"*sigh* you're gonna give me a heart attack" "huh? How?" I heard my wife say from behind, making my neck snap to look at her.

"What? Don't tell me I scared my big and bad husband" the woman grinned, making me glance at the bed that was now seemingly empty.

"No I'm fine" I answer, feeling as though something was off, seeing that Y/n didn't look the same, she was shorter, her eyes a slightly different shade, but I guessed it was the pregnancy or me just being too worried.

"That's good" "mhm, you kind of look shorter though, almost didn't recognize you"

*BLANK*

'*sniffle* please, please, please, don't you dare fucking leave me alone'

"*gasp* where the" just before I could panic, I was in the bed again, my neck snapping at the door to see Y/n.

"What? Don't tell me I scared you" 'what the fuck is going on?'

In an instant I had gotten up, looking at my "Wife" in the eyes, noticing that this wasn't Y/n, nothing about this woman in front of me was her.

"I will fucking kill you and everyone else if you don't let me out" but despite my threat, the woman had only grinned at me, just before things went black again.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
No matter what Sukuna said or tried he would only keep waking up in the loop, his anger clouding his judgment, slowly losing it as well.

But little did he know the god of dreams, Almos, was behind all of this, the god's twin sister, Alora, unaware of this all.

Zira had made a deal, knock out whoever drank the tea and let Almos take over and keep them there till their will was broken.

To Zira and Esmeray it was a disappointment to find out that it wasn't Y/n who drank the tea, aware that it would have killed her child as well, but this was acceptable as well.

"Aww little miss perfect is all broken down" Esmeray laughed to herself, her mother grinning at the thought of Y/n being completely hopeless and broken.

But little did she know that Sukuna was slowly learning the game, deciding to play along with the fake Y/n before finding an opening.

And so it was a race of who was better than the other, and who was going to give up first.

But this didn't mean Y/n wouldn't be a key player, it just means her role was a little bit harder.

And even as the woman silently cried, she lay next to her husband, Tina snuggling up to her as comfort as Y/n studied her sleeping husband's face, hoping he'd wake up and have something snarky to say before talking to Tina and the baby as if they were already born and in his arms.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 744