꧁13꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
After a few weeks Sukuna had surprisingly done exactly what I asked, getting me the cutest little Pomeranian that I've ever seen, before taking me out to a restaurant, letting me order whatever I wanted.

"Aw come here Tina" I said to my Pomeranian with her running over, the taps of her paws hitting the tile.

"How come she gets a kiss?" Sukuna asked, walking out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

"Cause she's cute" "and I'm not?" "You are to, but it's a different type of cute" "and that is?" "Something that I can not share right this moment, my baby's in the room right now" I said, kissing Tina's head.

"Hm, guess you gotta tell me later, anyways tomorrow we have some stuff to do" Sukuna said as he hit dressed in some sweatpants and a white shirt.

"like what?" "Well you're obviously fit to be a model so why not take you to meet a designer who's about to have a show in about a few weeks" Sukuna said and my eyes widened a bit.

In a span of two in a half months, I've been able to learn and even become accustomed to this realm, one thing that held my interest had just so happened to be fashion.

"Really?" "Yeah I talked to Adeera, she said the designer is itching to meet you" Sukuna said and I was extremely excited.

"This is great but since you're here, can you help me with something please?" I asked, knowing I was just about to braid my hair.

"With what?" "Can you help me with braiding my hair? I'll help you if you need me to" I said and Sukuna had a smile on his face.

"You wanna get started now?" "Yeah that's why I'm asking" I said, lightly chuckling at Sukuna's reaction.

Now after turning on the tv with a bunch of snacks and drinks surrounding us, me and Sukuna had gotten started on my hair with my parting it before we got started on a section.

"Why do we have so many snacks?" Sukuna asked as Tina laid on a pillow beside us, Sukuna sitting behind me.

"Do you see how much hair I have? If anything this isn't enough, plus I want them to be long" "how long?" "Like to my thigh" I said "and how long does that take?" "Well for me it kind of takes the full day but you're here to help so we'll be fine"

And after telling Sukuna that and him complaining a bit about how long this'll take, we finally got started.

To be honest Sukuna was a bit to good at braiding my hair and was even going a bit faster then me, making me side eye him a bit.

"Who taught you how to braid?" "You, but I guess I'm just a natural talent" "...suuure" I said, a bit jealous that he was so good.

While braiding my hair me and Sukuna definitely took a break, the both of us getting cramps in our hands.

"Are we done yet?" I asked, trying to not fall asleep "yeah I just finished the last braid" Sukuna said and I finally let out a sigh.

"Finally, now let's go dip them in the water" I said as we walked into the kitchen, Tina still sleep as Sukuna helped me dip my braids.

"How do I look?" I asked Sukuna as he messed with my braids a bit.

"Amazing" he simply said, leaning down a bit to place a kiss on my lips.

"Thank you" I said, a smile that was not leaving any time soon, now on my face as we went to bed, Tina lazily following as I picked her up to lay in bed with us.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 639