꧁19꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Now after waking up, Sukuna had told me everything that happened at the club, and how I was knocked out for a total of two days.

Not only was I upset and basically just annoyed, I was also sick, literally since the after affects of the drug were now hitting in different waves.

Another thing was Sukuna wouldn't leave my side for anything that wasn't important and even cuts his time in the underworld to spend time with me, putting the responsibility on another god known for death, Kek.

I've met Kek like a few times and he was basically the same height as Sukuna and he had a scar on his eye.

Anyways right now I was still in bed after Sukuna left to the bathroom.

"This is boring" I said, wanting to get up despite me currently being sick.

Slowly I had gotten out of bed,Tina in my arms as I walked out, having to hold onto random furniture just to make it to the door.

Somehow I did make it to the kitchen, now holding a glass of water in my hand.

"What's going on here?" I heard Sukuna say, almost making me choke on my water as he stood behind me.

"Nothing...." "You know you need to be resting right?" "But laying in bed is boring, and I just wanted some water" I say.

"I could of brought you the water, and what's so boring about relaxing?" "You're only saying that cause you actually have stuff to do, I just don't wanna be laying around all day" I said, letting Tina down so she can drink some water.

"Yeah I guess, come on" Sukuna said, picking me up in bridal style, walking the opposite direction of our room.

As Sukuna walked I had realized I've never been on this part of the house, which was surprising cause it leads out to a beautiful garden of all kinds of flowers, a small table in the middle of it all.

"I didn't know this was here" I said, the sunlight warming my skin as I looked at all of the flowers.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
See when Sukuna first laid his eyes on Y/n, a few years before she had gotten married to James. Sukuna felt almost enchanted by Y/n, could never get her out of his head no matter what he tried.

So in response Sukuna had decided that one day he'd meet Y/n, and take her as his bride. But he couldn't just leave his home the way it is. Sure it was beautiful and since the great realm was many centuries ahead of its time, Sukuna still wanted to add something.

So he watched Y/n from afar, not creepily but just trying to figure her out.

Every day he'd find out something new about the woman, one of those things being that she loved flowers and particular floral tea blends.

Leading Sukuna to add an entire garden to his home, having another god enchant it so that way no matter what the flowers would always bloom, but only on the condition that his love for Y/n stayed strong, which wouldn't be a problem cause the woman practically had him in a leash.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
"Sukuna it's beautiful" I said, having him put me down so I could look at the flowers, my cold basically going away as soon as I went over to the first flower that caught my eye.

"Yeah, I had it made a while ago, I've been meaning to bring you here" Sukuna said as these two flowers caught my eye.

One flower was gold, not yellow but gold, and the one next to it was blood red with small black blotches on it.

The two flowers pulled at my heart strings a bit, especially cause they were so close, their vines and thorns being tangled up together and it seemed like no other flower dared to bloom to close.

"These two are my favorite" I lightly said, feeling Sukuna wrap his arms around my waist.

"Yeah their my favorite to" Sukuna said, the both of us just having a moment to look at the flowers, and I finally understood something.

I was in love

I knew it all along but it's always those small moments that really make you think.

After staying in the garden for a bit longer, I realized that my cold was basically completely gone and I felt good as new now.

"Now you can stop treating me like glass" "I don't know, you are pretty fragile, but I also like breaking stuff" "I- now you ruined our sweet moment" I said, rolling over so my back faced Sukuna, but he only pulled me against his chest.

"Aw don't be like that" "nuh uh let go, you're a weirdo" "how?" "You just are" "wooow really?" "Yep, and you still ashy" I said and Sukuna had gasped for a second before getting on top of me.

"You know that's a lie" "no it's not, look" I said, scratching Sukuna's arm with my nail, being sure to not add to much pressure, making a heart out of the ash.

"Told you" "who knew I'd be disrespected by my own beautiful wife, what a world we live in" Sukuna said while rolling over, pulling me to lay on him.

"You'll be okay, I still love you" I said, kissing his lips "wow I feel so much better" "knew you would" I said, the both of us laughing before getting comfortable.

"You know I got a photoshoot in two day" "really?" See I remember Sukuna telling me that he also had like a law firm or whatever, but he told me that at the middle of the night when I was half sleep.

"Is it for your company?" I asked "yeah, I was hoping you could go" "of course, plus that commercial that I'm in is like next week" I said and Sukuna nodded.

"Guess that's a plan then" "Yep, guess it is" and with that we both had drifted off to sleep in each other's embrace.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1030