Chilling With A Ghost (Bee duo Fluff) (Spoilers!)

Tommyinit and Tubbo were walking around the smp, collecting things and preparing. Now that Dream escaped prison, they needed to be ready.  "So Tubbo, have you heard about Ranboo?-.." Tommy cut himself off, clearly not sure if his friend had heard the sad news about their friend, Ranboos death. Not only were Tubbo and Ranboo friends, but also were platonically, married, so he didn't know how badly he'd react. Tubbo sighed. "Yeah, yeah I have." He answered. The two walked in an awkward silence for a moment before Tommy broke it with a burning question. "But eh- have you met Ghostboo?-" Tubbo looked at his friend, raising an eyebrow, staring at him as though he'd grown rabbit ears. "Ghostboo?-" His friend nodded. "Basically the whole Ghostbur and Wilbur situation-" He explained. The boy blinked. "Oh- Well I guess I haven't.. is he the same orrrr..?" He asked, stretching the r  in his words. Tommy scratched the back of his neck. "Welll-" 

That night, Tubbo was walking to the mansion, feeling as though his feet would fall off at any moment. He was tired from a whole day of mining with Tommy- Just as he was about to open the door, he heard a voice sound behind him. "Hey Tubbo!" He jumped up, spinning around. "OH JEEZ-" He blinked when he saw Ranboo standing there in the shadows, a friendly smile on his face. Tubbo felt he would burst into tears. "R-Ranboo?-" Ranboo shrugged. "If that's what you wanna call me then alright." As the Enderman hybrid got closer and stepped out of the shadows that covered him, the boy realized he didn't look the same and remembered Tommys mention of 'Ghostboo.' "O-Oh you're a ghost..right-..." His gaze dropped. Ghostboo nodded. "Mhm, I am indeed. Dead and all-" The ghost snorted. Tubbo narrowed his eyes. "That doesn't bother you at all?"  He asked, raising an eyebrow. Ghostboo shrugged. "Rather freeing honestly. I feel so relieved now and that I don't have to worry about anything." The boy stared at him for a moment, before turning and going inside the mansion. He'd rather just ignore the ghost. Though Ghostboo didn't seem to catch the hint. "So Tubbo, how'v you been?" The ghost questioned, carrying on their conversation. "Miserable-" He replied bitterly. "Oh, that's not good-" Ghostboo replied, following him inside. Tubbo snorted. "You think?-" He walked upstairs, going into their- no- his and Ranboos room. This isn't him.. He thought to himself as he slumped down on the bed. Ghostboo sat beside Tubbo, making him look at the ghost with a frown. What was this ghost doing? Did he want something from him? "What do you want?" He questioned. Ghostboo shrugged.  "Nothin' really- I've just got the odd urge to stay close to you." He replied simply and continued. "Besides, I do live here-" Tubbo furrowed his brows. "Ranboo  lives here. Not you." Ghostboo blinked at him in confusion. "What do you mean? Technically I am  Ranboo and so that mean's I can be here." The boy glared at him, gritting his teeth, though he didn't argue. He couldn't let him emotions get to him. He couldn't. What would he become if he did? The constant dark thoughts that flooded his mind, made him shudder. Though Tubbo took a breath, calming himself and laying down and closed his eyes. He hadn't even bothered to turn off the lights, none-less pull the blanket over himself. He didn't care. He didn't want to at least. Everything was quiet, besides the chilling whistle of the wind from outside, blowing through the nearby windows. Tubbo shivered a bit, realizing how cold it actually was. He was about to grab the blanket, when he felt something warm cover him. Tubbo opened his eyes, seeing Ghostboo pulling the covers over him. There was a familiar and soft look in the ghost Enders eyes that soothed him into closing his own eyes again. For once he actually saw Ranboo instead of the ghost that sat beside him in comfort. "I don't usually like physical touch and all the mushy stuff, but-" Tubbo heard Ghostboo speak and then suddenly felt arms wrap around him. A bit cold honestly- though he didn't care. This was the first comforting hug he allowed ever since Ranboos death.. He hugged Ghostboo back and drew closer to him, allowing the ghost to fully bring him into a tight and close hug. He felt Ghostboo lay his chin on his head, and wrap his tail around him in a protective way. This felt familiar. He felt himself cuddling with Ranboo. He couldn't keep denying it. Tubbo genuinely smiled for the first time in a while. This was comforting. He heard a small purr coming from Ghostboo and snorted. "We don't talk about this-" He muttered. Tubbo lift his head up, kissing the ghost on the cheek and chuckled as he laid his head back down. "Why shouldn't I tell Tommy that you're actually part cat?" He teased lightly. Ghostboo just buried his face into the boys hair. "I'm not a cattt-" He whined dramatically. Tubbo giggled tiredly and closed his eyes again, cuddling closer to his husband. "Whatever you say Catboo-" He mumbled, a little surprised Ghostboo hadn't protested. This was Ranboo. No matter what, nothing could change that. He really only needed comfort to realize that.. 

Ghostboo hugged onto Tubbo closer purring softly. He already knew Tubbo didn't accept him at first, though a small part of him told him to just-.. comfort the boy. And it worked. Even though now as a ghost he didn't like physical touch, nor did he actually care about much, he couldn't help himself when it came to Tubbo.. He felt- joy, no- more than joy. Love, when he saw the boy. He felt odd. Like- alive him? Just more confident. He kissed Tubbo on the head and closed his eyes, making sure the boy was asleep first and relaxed more. Eventually he fell asleep himself, purring as he hugged Tubbo, who was finally smiling again. This was a familiar feeling. This was something between them that could never change. Their love.                          

Moon/Author: HHHHhh ya'll are lucky I changed this to fluff. It was gonna be angst instead, but whatever- XD I've had this draft for like- forever- but just didn't have much motivation. Now that i'm currently going through a Bee duo phase, i'll probably be making a lot more- Anyways hope you enjoy. Remember this is strictly platonic and that they've also confirmed their marriage romantic. The two are married in canon and at first for tax purposes, but said they were in love. So don't attack me for that- lol. Bee duo love stories like this are okay as long as you don't do anything-.. s*xual- They're both uncomfortable with that- Anyways, have a great day/noon/night!