Tubbos Nightmare (Angst :^)

TW: Panic attacks, nightmares, exile, past trauma, hiding emotions, mention of death.

"I'm sorry Tubbo.."

Stop..

"You are president of a crater!" 

No..

"I'm sorry, Tommy. You're here by exiled from L'manberg.."

Stop it..

"Those disk! were worth more than you ever were!.."

No..

"Tubbo dies, or you give me the disk."

Stop..no more..

"Tommy's gone.."

No..please..

"Sam murdered Ranboo right in front of me.."

Stop..stop.. Stop!..

"STOP!"

Tubbo woke up, gasping for air. Why wouldn't the awful words stop?.. He put his hands over his ears, tears flowing down his cheeks. 

"Tubbo?"

The boys eyes shot open as a hand rest on his shoulder. Tubbo glanced up, seeing Tommy standing over him, concern in his sky blue eyes, which seemed to glow in the midnight light that seeped through the nearby window. Tommy sat in front of his friend. He'd never seen his friend so shaken. "Tubbo, are you okay?" He questioned, surprised to see his friend in this state. Tubbo wiped the tears from his eyes, pulling off a smile that almost looked completely genuine. "Oh erm- Tommy! how are you big man?" He said, avoiding the question, sounding as cheerful as he could. Tommy frowned, looking into the slightly older boys' eyes. "Tubbo, you're not answering my question. What's wrong?" Tubbo glanced to the side, holding the faked smile that just looked so genuine. "Oh uh- just a nightmare. I'm good now, honestly. Just go back to sleep now, I'm fine." Tubbo glanced back at him, Tommy taking the chance and locking gazes with his friend. There was much fear and sadness in the boys darker blue eyes, something that no one ever noticed before, due to how well he'd hide it. "Tubbo, you've always helped me during my 'freak outs' and all that. If i'm gonna be staying here with you in your mansion, you should expect this. Tubbo, please tell me what's wrong. I've never seen you break down like that." Tubbo opened his mouth to protest, though Tommy wouldn't let him get a word out. "And don't give me that same 'i'm fine' crap. I just caught you having a panic attack. Do you really call that okay?" He hadn't meant to sound so demanding and rough, though his friends break down was concerning him. "I-.."

Why couldn't he have pushed it down? Why did he let out his emotions? Why couldn't he hide it like always? Tubbo had seen others show their true emotions before.. Wilbur had let his anger get to him and he went mad. Schlatt had let his stress get to him and he became cruel. And.. Dream had let his craving for power get to him and he became evil.. All them had  shown their true emotions and it led to nothing, but harm.. Tubbo had seen it all, that's why he never showed any emotion, but cheerfulness. So why couldn't he this time? He'd always succeeded before, so how come he couldn't hide it this time? Why'd he have to break down into tears while Tommy was there? He was snapped out of his thoughts by his friend hugging him close. Tubbo started to tremble again, hardly able to get a word out. "Tubbo, please.. you've helped me so much, it's time I helped you.." He couldn't hold it anymore, now bursting into more tears, hugging Tommy close as he gripped onto his friends shirt. He let it all out. Tubbo felt Tommy place a hand on his back, rubbing his back gently. They both sat there, Tubbo crying for the rest of the night. 

Moon/Author: Haiiiii i'm back with another one-shot! This was made based on how I view C!Tubbo. He hides his emotions out of fear of what he'd become. I've been wanting to make an animatic on this, though I haven't got the stuff- So I wrote it down here just so i'll remember this all. Anyways, here it is. I will try animating this soon. This was more of lazy and all that-