Epilogue

Harlow woke up feeling much better than before, she was in a small cot where everything was bright. For a second she swore she was dead, "Harlow" Brenda whispered. Harlow fully opened her eyes looking over towards Brenda, "what's going on" Harlow whispered. Brenda had a sad smile on her face as she helped Harlow sit up.

"You've been in and out for the last three days" Brenda explained softly, "where am i?" Harlow looked around. "We made it Harlow to the safe haven" Brenda smiled, Harlow still felt out of it somehow.

"Harlow there's something i need to tell you" Brenda started, "Newt left something for you" she said. "A letter?" Harlow looked hopeful, "yes and something else, here first read this it will explain everything" Brenda handed Harlow a letter.

Harlow wasted no time in opening it,

My dear, Harlow
If you are reading this i am no longer with you. I'm sorry i didn't make it long enough to live our happily ever after, i know you will do wonderful without me. Though you will miss me i want you to move on and take care of yourself, though i have departed i have left you a gift. I hope you take care of it and help it prosper no matter what. I know you will be successful, from the day i met you when you came up in that maze i knew i was destined to be with you.
Though i didn't show it at first i really did like you, im sorry i didn't show it sooner.
With much love, Newt.

Harlow was speechless, she didn't know what Newt was talking about. "What's the gift?" Harlow asked, Brenda hesitated picking up a photo from the desk. "Before Newt left he told me something he suspected, i didn't get a chance to check until now" Brenda smiled.

"Before Newt left, he left you his child Harlow. Your pregnant" Brenda brought Harlow's hands in hers, "i bear Newts child" Harlow immediately began crying. She couldn't believe it, "you do Harlow" Brenda smiled bringing her into a hug.

And for once she let it all out, not physically of course. But in Brenda's shoulder she cried and cried, until there were no tears.