Chapter Fourteen - Darcey's Return

2 years later.

"Welcome to.... MIZ TV!" The Miz says smiling. His expression quickly changes as he hears boo's from the audience. Nobody really liked The Miz nor cared that much for him.

He was stuck up, just like everybody else in the locker room with the exception of Dolph Ziggler of course (that's his job. He gets paid to be stuck up even though he isn't like that outside of the WWE.)

"Please welcome, my guest at this time, Darcey!" He says ignoring the boo's and turning to look at the entrance ramp where Darcey would be walking down any minute now.

"style and grace, I'm never gonna be done, lean on in. Now, welcome to the queendom."

The music which was passed on from Stephanie McMahon to Darcey played as she walked out to the entrance ramp.

She had a microphone in had and the facial expression she had on her face was a serious one. She didn't really look too happy.

"I'm just going to cut to the chase, I really don't want to be here, Miz." Darcey says as she steps into the ring.

She pauses, then continues.

"Because I know what you brought me out here for. It's not because you want to welcome me back. It's because you want to try to convince me to be your girlfriend. You've done it so many times before, but it never worked. It will never work and you know why? It's because I'm with Dolph now and I'm happy with him."

"You say you love Dolph Ziggler, but do you really? He's nothing but a loser who gets paid for doing nothing whatsoever. Meanwhile you could be with me. I could make you a star."

"You could make me a Star? I am a star, Miz. I'm the niece of Stephanie McMahon if you didn't know that already." She begins,"And we all know how that story goes. You tried that with Damien Sandow and renamed him Damien Mizdow. And how did that turn out? Oh that's right.... He turned on you and eliminated you from the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal. I know I would do the same if I were him."

"We all know what happened at Wrestlemania and we all moved on from it and you should too."

Everybody started chanting,"We Want Mizdow" but The Miz just shrugged it off.

Anyways, I could give you what you want. Something that Dolph hasn't given you and probably never will. Why are you with him anyways? He's just using you." He starts,"I'm better than Dolph and I'd never use you. I love you and I would never hurt you." Miz says stepping really close to Darcey. He leaned in to kiss her, but he was interrupted.

"I'm here to show the world, I'm here to show the world." Dolph's music hits.

"I don't think Dolph is too happy at what is happening in that ring right now." Jerry Lawler says.

"it's his girl, you can't blame him!" JBL replied.

"Miz, I'm giving you three seconds to step away from my girl or I'm going to step into that ring and kick your ass." Dolph says into his microphone.

One.... Two.... Three

Miz still wouldn't move. Dolph kept his promise and ran at Miz, but he quickly escaped.

"That's what I thought." He screams at Miz.

He hugs Darcey and kisses her cheek as a way of telling her,"Welcome Back."