Chapter Ten - Plans

Nick and I went shopping at the mall and I had to wear a hoodie and sunglasses so that nobody would recognise me.

I couldn't risk aunt Stephanie finding out about me and Dolph.

When she found out about the break up, she was very happy and I found out that the reason why was that she made Michael do all of that stuff so that Nick would get jealous and break up with me.

I hated that evil bitch so much.

She made my life a living hell ever since I turned 10.

She made me do everything I was being treated more like a servant than like a person.

We went to several shops and I bought a couple of dresses constantly asking for Nick's opinion which was probably annoying to him.

I tried on a white lace dress, a yellow floral print, and a mint green strapless dress.

I couldn't decide which one I wanted so I ended up buying all three.

Nick bought beanies and sunglasses.(something he's known for wearing on his days off.)

He was holding my hand which in a weird way, make me feel safe.

_______________

"So what's this about you wanting to marry someone?" Nick asks all of a sudden.

"It's nothing, Nick." I reply focusing my eyes on my phone typing a message to Brie.

He takes the phone out my hand causing me to pout.

"Give it back.. Please." I say as he puts it in his pocket.

"not until you tell me what you meant when you said that you wanted kids and marriage."

"I'm not saying anything." I respond crossing my arms,"can I please have my phone?"

"no."

"You're so mean and to think that I was going to do something for you later on tonight."

"Babe.."

"Yes, Ziggy?"

"Just tell me."

"Okay, I'll tell you. Brie asked me about the love bite you gave me and if we were together again. I told her that we were and that I wanted to marry you in the future. I know it's all happening too fast, but it's what I want."

"You want to get married? How soon?" He asks with concern.

"Not now.. But later in the future. I don't really want to rush things because I don't want you to leave me again. "

"I was thinking about it last night. Getting married and about what a lucky guy I am to even have someone like you. When I broke up with you I realised that I had left behind a huge part of me. Those nine months were literally hell. I never even wanted to do it in the first place but I did and I was being stupid. I really want to get married with now that I have you because I actually really want to spend my entire life with you."

I was speechless at what he just said.

But did he really mean it?

"Soon, you'll get your wish." he says giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

I took the opportunity to retrieve my phone from his pocket.

"I love you...... alot."

a/n : omg you guys.. Dolph tweeted me on the 23rd of Decemeber. What an awesome Christmas present! (: anyways!
This was short..... sorry. next chapter will be longer. (;