Chapter Six - Miserable

Chapter 06

As I was heading to the hair and makeup area, I was stopped by my ex boyfriend, Michael Mizanin. We are now best friends so I didn't really have a problem with anything.

"Hey, beautiful. Where are you going?" Michael says pinning me against the wall.

"Michael, stop there's people here." I reply trying to slide past him,"and I'm in a relationship."

"Oh yeah? With who?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"Nick." I simply say.

"Nick? As in Nick Nemeth?" He asks confused.

"Yes."

"Why are you going out with him when you can be with me again? I do a better job at everything than he ever will. I can make you happier.."

What was he trying to do? What part of 'I'm in a relationship' doesn't he understand?

"I'm happy with him, Michael. Why can't you get that through your head. You're the one who cheated on me with AJ Lee in the first place so why should I take you back?"

"I made a mistake and now I realise what I lost. I've been trying so hard to get you back but you don't care."

"I don't care? You're the one who didn't care. You broke my heart and I don't think I can ever EVER forgive you." I say almost in tears. I still have feelings for him, but I'm with Nick now.

I thought about the horrible memory of the day I found him making out with AJ Lee. My heart hurt, I just wanted to take a break from love altogether at that moment.

I really loved him but he didn't even give a shit about me and that is the saddest part of being in a relationship. When the person you love doesn't feel the same about you. I was just wasting my time on loving him. He was a mistake.

"Maybe this will change your mind." He says making it sound more like a question than a statement.

He leaned in to kiss me but I pulled away as soon as his lips made contact with mine.
This was wrong. We shouldn't be doing this. HE shouldn't be doing this. I'm in a happy relationship with Dolph.

"Stop. Michael.." I push him away only for him to come closer to me if that was even possible.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Nick says noticing Michael towering over me. He tries to pull him away from me causing Michael to get angry and start kicking Nick.

They threw punches at each other and I couldn't do anything to stop it.

"Michael, STOP. Get away from him!" I scream.

Everyone looked our way and some of the other superstars helped to pry them away from each other.

Dean Ambrose, Chris Jericho, and John Cena restrained Nick from Mike.

On the other side of the room, Roman Reigns, Daniel Bryan, and Big Show restrained Mike from Nick.

This was a disaster and I should have just walked past Mike when I saw him. I just didn't know he would stir up some trouble.

***three hours later***

•~•~•

text from Michael Mizanin:

Hey, I'm sorry for what happened at work. It was totally unprofessional and I promise I won't do it again. Let me make it up to you. What do you think about going to a club like around 8? I'm inviting Liz and Dean.

text to Michael Mizanin:

Of course I forgive you as long as you don't do it again, I'm good. I'll see you at 7:30 then?

Text from Michael Mizanin:

Great, I'll see you then.

•~•~•

I had an hour and a half to get ready for a night out at the club.

I was sure I was going to have fun at the club with Liz and Dean. I actually really want them to date because they're such a cute couple. I could tell that Dean really likes her.

When Michael and I got to the club, Liz and Dean were already there drinking. I rolled my eyes at Liz. She loved drinking and partying so this really didn't surprise me.

I went up to them and sat right next to Liz.

"Hi, Darcey." Liz says taking a few shots of vodka.

"Hey, Liz. How are you?" I ask.

"I'm good, thanks. You?" She replies.

"good.." I say glancing at Mike who was on the dance floor dancing by himself.

"Are you okay?" Liz asks noticing my silence.

"I still have feelings for Mike, but I'm with Nick. If I broke up with Nick, I will get hurt again because Mike cheated on me a very long time ago. I don't know what to do.."

"You and Nick make such a great couple but then again, Mike changed a lot. He hasn't had a girlfriend since you two broke up. It destroyed him."

That sentence got me thinking. What if he did change? I was feeling some sort of guilt building up inside of me. I hurt him.. but he hurt me.

My stomach was in knots and I felt like crying. I ordered a shot or two of vodka before heading out to the dance floor.

~Mike's Perspective~

I watched as Darcey danced by herself to Britney Spears' song Hold It Against Me. I walked over to her and began a conversation.

"you seem like you're enjoying yourself." I tell her as she's still dancing in that short little red dress.

"Oh, I am." She says all giggly.

Yep, she's definitely drunk as hell. How many shots did she drink?

I begin to dance with her to the loud music. She looked so happy and full of life. I wish she was still my girlfriend but Dolph has her now and there's no way that she'll take me back.

"I haven't danced in years." I tell her.

"Well you're doing a damn good job at it." She replies.

I looked around the club and spotted Liz and Dean who were in the corner kissing. What had i missed?

"Thanks." I say pulling her aside.

"What's up?" She asks over the extremely loud music.

"I want you back."

"Oh, really? Why?"

"I'm fucking miserable without you." I simply say.

"I'm sorry.. But I love Nick.." She replies before leaving me standing there by myself.

SURPRISE!! heyyyou123isback
You're in my story!!! :) did you like it? (: more to come in the next few days (: