Chapter Nine - Day Off

Some WWE Superstars got released of their contract and I was glad I hadn't gotten released yet even if I have such a terrible job. Even if I am the niece of Stephanie McMahon Levesque. It was nearing Christmas and they had gotten relieved of a job. I actually felt so terrible watching them leave the arena.

I had the day off today and I decided I would spend it with Dolph and go shopping. He agreed to it which I was quite happy about.

I went to go eat at the cafeteria and sat next to Brie who was scrolling on her laptop. Dolph had gone to do something so he said he'll meet up with me later.

"Hey Brie." I say putting down the bowl of strawberries that I had gotten on the table.

"Hey, Darcey. What's up?" She says smiling.

"Not much, just waiting for someone." I reply looking at my phone.

"What are you up to Briezy?" I ask.

"Looking through the Maxim magazine site. I remember when Nikki and I were on Maxim Español a couple of years back. It was fun. You should give it a try."

"I'm not fit for any of that stuff. I don't think I'm fit for it."

"I'm going to have to convince you to do it." She says smiling.

"Whatever." I say laughing.

"So... I take it it's your day off?" She says stealing a strawberry.

"Yeah, great to be off for a couple of days."

"Yeah, sure is. Wait, What's that on your neck?" She asks all of a sudden,"is that a love bite?"

I blush but don't reply. I had forgotten to cover it with makeup.

"It is. Isn't it?" She says smirking,"who gave it to you?"

"Dolph." I simply say hoping that she'd drop the subject.

"What happened? Are you guys back together or something?" Brie asks.

She asks a lot of questions so I explained in full detail what had happen between me and Dolph last night.

"So you're no longer a virgin?"

"Nope." I say,"I basically gave my virginity to the man of my dreams. I just hope someday I can get get married and have kids with him. I only want to be with him for the rest of my life and I don't know if he feels the same way."

"You guys would be the perfect wife and husband....." Brie says trailing off. She went silent as Dolph entered the cafeteria.

"Hey ladies, what's up?" Dolph asks sitting down next to me.

"Just talking. Brie wants me to do a photoshoot with maxim magazine."

"You should totally do it." Dolph says encouragingly.

"You only want me to do it because you want to see me naked." I say as-a-matter-of-factly,"not that you haven't already.."

Brie giggled at my sentence.

"No, it's not that it's just that I think it's a great idea. That way, you'll get your name out to the whole world and everyone will know who you are." Dolph replies blushing.

"He's right, Darcey." Brie states,"that's how Nikki and I got our start."

"Like I said, I'll think about it." I say getting up,"I'll talk to you later Brie. Okay? Remember, we're going to that bar later."

"Bye Brie." Nick tells her.

"Bye Nick, have fun you two."