Chapter Eight - Second Chances

Chapter 08

*9 1/2 months later*

Note; this takes place at TLC. This also contains smut so.. Don't say I didn't warn you.*

I climbed the ladder and made my way to the top to retrieve the intercontinental championship for the 4th time. I had done it. This was it.

I did my best to get to the top of this ladder to survive against Luke Harper who would have made history of he would have won. I'm damn glad he didn't.

Just as my music hit, Darcey ran out to hug me. After nine and a half months, she wasn't mad at me anymore.

"I knew you could do it." She whispers.

"Thank you for believing in me." I tell her hugging her tightly.

"I love you so much." She says.

We headed backstage where the rest of the super stars were waiting for their match to start.

Miz was standing there having a conversation with "Mizdow" I'm glad he hadn't noticed us because he would start being a dick again. He's always been one, I have no idea why Darcey dated him at one point in her life.

I headed to the showers meanwhile Darcey went to put her things in her car. I was badly bruised and I also had a few minor cuts and scrapes.

I had done everything to get my title back and I was glad. All I need to do now, is get my girl back and it's happening. TONIGHT.

I put a shirt that said,"WWE Performance Center" and some pants before heading out to the lobby where Darcey was talking on the phone with some unknown person.

Darcey was wearing black skin tight leather pants that were ripped, kind of like Brie Bella's and a black crop top. She looked amazing and it's kind of embarrassing to say this, but it's a big turn on.

Darcey's Perspective;

"You should really consider giving him a second chance. It's been almost a year. He really misses you." Nikki says on the other line.

"He does? I thought he forgot about me."

"Trust me, he talks about you all the time."

"I'll consider it.." I say noticing Dolph's presence.

"Alright. You better."

"Talk to you later Nikki." I say before hanging up the phone.

"Oh, hi Dolph." She says smiling.

"Hi..."

"you look rather hot today." I blurt out,"is it bad that you're turning me on right now?"

"really?" He smirks.

"yes. Absolutely. Why don't we just go to a hotel to celebrate your win tonight?" I say with a wink.

"That actually sounds like a great idea." He says knowing where I was getting at.

"7A at Intercontinental.. I'll be waiting." I say handing him a key and giving him a kiss on the lips before leaving to the hotel.

I know what you're thinking, why are you seducing him at work? The answer, is simple. I want to congratulate him in such a way that he won't forget. I was turned on big time and I could tell that he was as well judging by the nervousness in his tone and his bulge.

I took off my jacket and sat on the edge of the bed. I can't believe I was about to do this. I had never had sex before so this was going to be my first time. I'm glad it was going to be with the guy that I'm madly in love with.