Chapter Three - The Truth

~Dolph Ziggler's Perspective~

Everyone was in line to see us and get our autographs, I'm actually really happy that I get to interact with my fans a lot more than I usually do.

A girl with deep Crimson red dyed hair came up to me and asked for my autograph. I signed her poster of me and took a picture with her. The look on her face was just incredible. I was glad that I had made her smile.

My fans mean the world to me and I don't know what I would do without them. They're the reason why I'm doing what I'm doing. They're my motivation.

Once we were done signing autographs at Fan Axxess, I decided to pull Darcey aside to talk to her.

"hi, can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask as politely as possible.

"sure." She replies pushing some of her light brown hair out of her face.

"why did you kiss me the other night?"

"I don't know maybe I just find you attractive." Her tone sounded really seductive and it was getting to me.

"R-really?" I stuttered.

"Yes, of course. Who wouldn't find you attractive?" she said wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me in for another kiss that lasted longer than the last one. All eyes were on us as this was happening but I didn't really care. I was enjoying every second of it.

She pulled away leaving me breathless. I knew that at any moment she would walk away like she did the other night, but this time I didn't allow her to leave just yet.

"You're just.. Wow.." I say with a loss of words.

"Dolph... I like you, okay? I always have and always will. There's nothing in this world that would change that."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask, the words slipping out of my mouth. Was I rushing it?

"Of course." She replies with a smile.

Little did I know that the whole thing was being recorded. I knew that I was going to be in deep trouble with the Authority.

~~~
The video went up online and everyone at work was talking about it. The guys made fun of me, all of them except John Cena. John is a very close friend of mine and I trust him with anything.

I started to worry about what the Authority would do if they saw the video. It wasn't possible that they saw it right? Who am I kidding?! They were probably the first to know about this video. Stephanie is going to throw a bitch-fit when she finds out. I'm just hoping that she never sees that video.

~Darcey's Perspective~

I started freaking out about the consequences that would come after aunt Steph sees the video of my boyfriend Dolph and I.

Would she fire me? Would she torture me even more? Make me her person assistant?

There are so many possibilities and I'm scared of every single one of them. Even though I hate being treated like I'm nothing, I can't lose my job. This job means the world to me.

"Darcey, we need to talk........"