Chapter Two - Curious

A/N: before you start screaming at me.. I'm going to warn you that this chapter is more like a filler because I'm currently writing something else for this story.

It's short.. But I hope you like it so far. The next chapter will be much much longer, I promise.

----
~ Dolph Ziggler's Perspective ~

Fan Axxess is today and I have only one hour to get ready. It's not like I'm going to have a match or anything. I'm just meeting fans, but I want to give them a good impression.

I kept on thinking about what went on at RAW the other night when Stephanie McMahon's niece kissed me after my match.

Okay, before you ask: I do like her that's why I'm willing to do anything for her. Anything at all.

I let her kiss me, but at the same time I was shocked because I didn't expect that at all.

Is this all apart of a storyline that I don't know about or did she do it because she likes me back? I am totally unsure at this point.

I get out of the shower and go get dressed. The real reason that I'm even bother to get dressed all properly is because I know that Darcey will be there. I need to impress her even more. She already likes me because I'm good looking, but still.

I drive to the place where Fan Axxess was going to be held and instantly I see hundreds, maybe thousands of people lining up to see us.

John, Daniel, Darcey, and The Bellas were already there sitting at the table that they were assigned to sign autographs.

I'm glad that they have barricades here because these fans could mob me at any moment and I'd have to call security.

It's not that I don't like my fans, I do, but sometimes they can get a little bit out of control.

I greeted Brie, Nikki, Daniel, John, and Darcey. I wanted to talk with Darcey about the whole kiss thing. I know that it's stupid of me to ask about it, but I'm just so curious.
~
If you want to know more about what's to come in this story.. Follow me on my social media accounts.

Instagram: @darcey.nemeth
Twitter: @iamdarcey