XI. Stupid

Jack Dawson

"Y/n! Y/n, what are you doing?!" She jumped out of the boat! "No!" I scream in terror, pushing my body away from the rail, and run for the grand staircase, pushing through groups of mindless people. 

Why would she do that?! Fuck! 

I finally get inside, running through the open area, looking in each direction to find Y/n. Right then my eyes lay open her.

"Y/n!" I take her in my arms, hugging and kissing her head, temple, face, and cheeks as she sobbed in my chest. "You're so stupid!" I claim through kisses then soon lightly ripping her head out of my chest to hold her face in my hands, getting a gorgeous look at her face, that not seconds ago, I believed I would never see again. "Why did you do that, huh?! You're so stupid, Y/n!" I kiss her face yet again and soon place many kisses on her lips as I feel her hand's ruffly grab onto the back of my head. 

I pull away yet again to get another good look at her face.

"Why did you do that?! Why?!" I scream, shaking her head in my hands as I start unknowingly sobbing and my voice cracking. 

"You jump, I jump, remember?" She recalled with tears rolling down both of our faces.

"Right." I smiled sadly at the memories, feeling her hand rub my cheeks with such passion and delicateness. 

I kiss her lips yet again and puller her into my chest with her face in my neck.

"Oh god, I couldn't go! I couldn't go, Jack." 

"It's alright. We'll figure something out." I rub the back of her head and cradled her in my arms.

"At least I'm with you." 

"It's all going to be okay, Y/n. I promise you. Everything is going to be okay." My hands go from her head to her neck, then slide down to her back. I slide my hands up and down her back until we were suddenly interrupted by Cal furiously making his way down the stairs. With a gun! "Move Y/n!" I grab her hand and move her out of the way before he could hit any of us with his bullet. 

"Oh my god! Cal stop!" Y/n screams, but Cal doesn't seem to take this into any mine as he continues to run down the stairs shooting his gun and completely destroying the end piece of the stair's railing.

"Ah!" Y/n screams as I tug her body closer to mine, breaking into a run on the slippery floor. 

"Come one! Move!" Y/n let out more small screams as we moved from one room to the next, Cal following shortly after.

We run down multiple stairwells, still hearing Cal's gunshots. At this point, I saw water at the bottom of the last stairway, us having no choice but to jump back into the freezing cold water. 

"Come on, Y/n." I tug her hand to keep up with my pace, not wanting Cal's psychotic moment to injure her in any way. If he lays a hand on her or hurts her in any way, I will throw his sorry ass off this ship. 

Another gunshot was heard from only 2 feet away from Y/n and me, earning another yelp from Y/n.

"Come on, Y/n!" 

Another, then another, then another gunshot was heard from Cal's gun. Each caused a small scream from Y/n which was slowly making cracks in my heart.

"Move Y/n! You have to keep moving!"

We finally enter the dining room, the gunshots finally coming to a stop until we hear Cal scream,

"I hope you enjoy your time together!"